Music Mark Job Board
£100.00 +VAT /member post and £250.00 +VAT /nonmember post.
Social media promotion
Weekly jobs bulletin
Applicant tracking tools
Phone and email.
The Music Mark job board is a great solution for schools and other employers to reach a niche audience of music teachers, tutors, administrators, and senior leadership across the U.K.'s music education sector.
Compared to other charity music job boards and larger job posting sites, however, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan. Furthermore, the Music Mark job board lacks several key hiring features, such as an employer dashboard to manage applications, as well as candidate matching and a CV database.
- The Music Mark job board reportedly receives over 10,000 website visits per month.
- Vacancies are shared with over 14,000 followers on the platform's social media channels.
- New job listings are also published in the weekly Music Education Jobs Bulletin.
- Multiple vacancies with the same application deadline can be bundled together for the price of a single job advert.
- Employers can add a company logo to their job listings to aid brand awareness.
- Users can make minor changes to a job listing twice while the ad is live at no additional charge.
- A range of free recruitment resources are provided on the website.
- The Music Mark job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks useful hiring tools, such as a searchable CV database, applicant tracking, and job ad syndication.
- There is a waiting period of at least two working days before a job listing is published on the site.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Music Mark job board.
Music Mark Job Board vs. Music Jobs:
The Music Mark job board caters to the music education sector, while Music Jobs advertises a wider variety of roles in the music industry and boasts a larger candidate database than Music Mark. Music Jobs offers both free and paid options, while Music Mark only offers paid plans at £100.00 +VAT per member post and £250.00 +VAT per nonmember post.
Music Mark Job Board vs. The Association of British Choral Directors (ABCD) Job Board:
The ABCD job board advertises vacancies in the U.K.'s choral community and offers free job posting, though donations are welcome. The Music Mark job board only offers paid plans, but for the cost, the platform promotes job listings on social media and in a weekly jobs bulletin distributed to its database, which the ABCD job board lacks.
Music Mark Job Board vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the most visited job boards in the U.K., with plans starting at £89.00 +VAT, whereas the Music Mark job board charges £100.00 per member post and £250.00 per nonmember post. While Reed.co.uk is more feature-rich than the latter, offering CV searches and premium posts, Music Mark is a better targeted hiring solution.