It is free to post a job ad on the ABCD job board. However, job posters are encouraged to make a donation.
The Association of British Choral Directors offers a simple job board for employers to promote their vacancies to a niche audience of music professionals in the U.K. choral community. While the job board is free, it lacks many of the standard features offered by competitor job boards, such as applicant tracking and social media promotion.
- The ABCD job board allows employers to reach more than 2,000 choral groups around the U.K.
- The job posting process is simple and quick.
- The platform offers a variety of training courses and events, attracting choral professionals at all career levels.
- ABCD is a reputable organization that has been around since the 1980s.
- The job board does not provide useful hiring features such as applicant tracking, candidate matching, or employer branding.
- There are no options to upgrade job posts for additional visibility.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the ABCD job board.
The Association of British Choral Directors (ABCD) Job Board vs. Music Mark Job Board:
While the Music Mark job board is aimed at the music education sector, the ABCD job board focuses on promoting choral vacancies. Unlike the ABCD job board, the Music Mark job board lacks free posting and costs £100.00 +VAT per member post and £250.00 +VAT per nonmember post. It does, however, promote its listings on social media, unlike the former.
The Association of British Choral Directors (ABCD) Job Board vs. Music Careers:
Music Careers is a paid job board that promotes a wide range of music jobs around the U.K. and abroad, whereas the ABCD job board is free but limited to the U.K. choral community. Music Careers offers free and paid plans, starting at US$149.00 per month, but for the higher price tag, users benefit from featured listings and newsletter advertising.
The Association of British Choral Directors (ABCD) Job Board vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the largest, most visited job boards in the U.K. It advertises a wide range of jobs in all industries and offers free and paid plans from £150.00 +VAT per post. By contrast, the ABCD job board is a free platform aimed at the choral community and may be the better solution for targeting a niche audience.