Music Week Jobs
Contact for quote.
Searchable resume database
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
While Music Week Jobs has an international reach, its primary audience is U.K.-based, making it a good option for Australian employers seeking international talent. However, there are better options, such as Music Victoria Jobs and ArtsHub, for reaching a local audience.
Music Week Jobs does not make pricing for its job posting services readily available online. Unlike several competitors, it does not mention any free options. The site does, however, mention that they offer different channels to promote job listings, including social media and email.
- The site caters to the international music industry, making it suitable for targeted hiring.
- Jobs can be promoted via email.
- The Job Spotlight placement offers increased visibility.
- The site mentions that jobs can be promoted on social media.
- Employers can include their company logos in job postings.
- The site does not mention a free job posting plan.
- There is no online self-posting feature, resume database, or applicant tracking system.
- Pricing is not readily available on the website.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Music Week Jobs.
Music Week Jobs does not make pricing readily available online. Interested individuals should contact Music Week Jobs for a quote.
Music Week Jobs vs. Music Victoria Jobs:
While Music Victoria Jobs caters to job seekers in Victoria and is completely free, Music Week Jobs is U.K.-based with an international reach and does not make pricing readily available online. Both sites offer social media promotion, but only Music Week Jobs has a featured listing option.
Music Week Jobs vs. ArtsHub:
ArtsHub is a local news publication for the creative industry that also features a job board, compared to Music Week Jobs, which is the niche job board of a news site for the international music industry. While the latter does not make pricing readily available online, ArtsHub's prices start at A$302.50 per post. Both sites offer featured listings.
Music Week Jobs vs. SoundBetter Job Board:
The SoundBetter Job Board is a music production and engineering job board, whereas Music Week Jobs caters to all music-related jobs. While Music Week Jobs does not make pricing readily available online, the SoundBetter job board offers a free job posting service. Music Week Jobs stands out with better features, including a spotlight listing option.