Music Jobs Victoria offers a free job posting service.
Music Victoria Jobs offers employers a targeted solution to hiring professionals in the Victoria music industry. While it is free to post a job listing on the site, the job board is very simple and does not offer any features to boost job visibility or aid brand awareness.
- Employers have access to a niche audience of music professionals in and around Victoria.
- You do not have to sign up for a membership in order to post a job on the website; however, a Basic membership is free.
- Job ads are published in the monthly newsletter circulated to over 9,000 subscribers.
- Job opportunities are promoted on Music Victoria Jobs' social media channels.
- The website receives around 50,000 visits per month.
- The job board is only updated once a week.
- The platform is not a traditional job posting site and lacks several advanced hiring tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Music Victoria Jobs.
Music Victoria Jobs (MVJ) vs. Music Careers:
MusicCareers) is a job site for music-industry listings. It has the added benefit of global reach, whereas Music Victoria Jobs is focused on jobs in Victoria. Music Careers has both free and paid plans starting at US$149.00 per post. Both sites offer social media promotion, but Music Careers also offers job alerts and featured posts.
Music Victoria Jobs (MVJ) vs. ArtsHub:
Like Music Victoria Jobs, ArtsHub is a creative arts job board where employers can reach thousands of music professionals in Australia. A standard job posting costs A$302.50 but for the higher cost, employers have access to more features than the former, including employer branding and featured posts. However, it lacks a free plan which MVJ offers.
Music Victoria Jobs (MVJ) vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular general job site that reaches millions of candidates. The platform offers variable pricing, while Music Victoria Jobs does not charge for job posts, making the latter a good option for employers on a tight budget. Comparatively, SEEK offers a range of hiring tools, including a resume database, while MVJ lacks any notable features.