Logo Maker Basic
Logo Maker Premium
Logo Maker Enterprise
Design Contests Fast Track
Design Contests Standard
Design Contests Executive
Design Contests Premium
One-to-One Design Projects
5% fixed commission.
Designhill is a popular site with a good reputation among Australian employers. The platform offers access to over 150,000 designers and is second-to-none in terms of the number of options it has available. There are multiple design tools one could use, 24/7 support, and a money-back guarantee.
However, the quality of the designer working on your project depends on your subscription, there are no free options, and information on designers is difficult to find. 99designs has the same concept as Designhill but might be easier for you because you can pay in Australian dollars. For hiring locally, The Loop and SEEK are better options.
- Designhill offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
- There is 24/7 live support offered through phone, email, and live chat.
- The platform has multiple packages to choose from.
- Users can start a design contest, hire a designer, or buy a design gig.
- There are over 150,000 designers in the design pool.
- The website has designer rankings and awards.
- Designhill offers other tools such as a logo maker, a T-shirt maker, a business card maker, etc.
- There are largely positive reviews by Australia-based reviewers on Trustpilot.
- The more basic plans come with access to less experienced and skilled designers.
- Free project posting options are not available.
- Access to profiles and portfolios is not offered.
- The Loop and SEEK are better for hiring designers.
- 99designs accepts payment in Australian dollars, so it is more convenient.
For employers, Designhill works. It has over 3,000 reviews on Trustpilot and has a score of 4.9/5. Reviews on Trustpilot written by people living in Australia are mostly positive with specific mention given to the user experience, range of designs, and speedy service.
How to Post a Project on Designhill:
Seven easy steps for posting a project on Designhill.
Posting a project on Designhill.
Go to designhill.com.
Navigate to the home page and sign in to your Designhill account, or register to create one.
Hover over "Get Started Now."
The "Get Started Now" button is at the top of the page. Select "Start a Design Contest."
Select a design category.
Choose between Brand Identity, Social Media Pack, Logo Design, and more.
Choose an industry.
Select the industry your business operates in to give Designhill more information about your company.
Select a design style.
Choose a few design styles you like.
Pick the colors you prefer.
Choose the colors that suit your design aesthetic.
Fill out the design brief.
Fill out the details of your design project, including the title, slogan, special requirements, and more.
When you're happy with your design brief, pay to complete your project.
Designhill vs. 99designs:
99designs and Designhill are very similar, both offering large ranges of design services and multiple options. On both platforms, users can run contests or work directly with designers. Based in Australia, 99designs accepts payment in Australian dollars, which Designhill does not. However, Designhill has a better reputation.
DesignHill vs. The Loop:
The Loop is an affordable job board that employers can use to hire creative professionals living in Australia, charging A$79.00 per post. In comparison, Designhill's pricing starts at US$249.00. However, the latter is the better choice if you don't need to hire designers and just need a quick project done.
DesignHill vs. SEEK:
SEEK is the starting point for anyone hiring in Australia. Employers can post jobs, invite candidates to apply, and search a resume database. Designhill is great for getting designs done quickly and affordably. Employers have many design options to choose from and a large talent pool of designers to connect with.