Single Job Post
Featured Job Post
60-Day Resume Access
Package A (5 Positions)
Package B (10 Positions)
Package C (25 Positions)
Package D (50 Positions)
Package E (75 Positions)
Package F (100 Positions)
*Employers interested in Featured Packages or Banner Ads can visit the platform's pricing page for more information.
**All pricing excludes HST/GST.
Media Job Search Canada is one of the country's longest-running niche media job boards, boasting around 90,000 unique visits per month. The site offers key services, such as featured listings, resume searches, and banner advertising, to simplify the hiring process.
Compared to local competitor job boards, such as MarketingJobsCA, the platform is a budget-friendly option for employers in search of qualified candidates in the media industry. However, the site lacks social media promotion and exposure on other job boards.
- Media Job Search Canada offers several posting plans with discounts on bulk posting packages.
- The platform gives employers access to a nationwide resume database of media professionals.
- All jobs posted to the site are listed for 60 days.
- The site provides various resources for employers and job seekers, including career tips and media educational institutions.
- Employers can opt to have their listing featured at the top of the job category it's posted under for increased exposure.
- The platform is owner-operated, with management taking an active role in handling customer care.
- The site accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Media Job Search Canada does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The site doesn’t share listings with other job boards.
- Employers are charged an administrative fee to send their vacancy to the company to post.
- Jobs listed on the platform aren’t promoted on their social media pages.
- There is a C$25.00 admin fee if you need MJSC to post your jobs.
While online reviews of Media Job Search Canada are limited, the platform has a 4.4 out of 5-star rating based on the opinion of seven people on their Facebook page.
Media Job Search Canada vs. FreshGigs.ca:
FreshGigs.ca and Media Job Search Canada are both Canadian companies that target the same general industries. FreshGigs.ca is partnered with other Canadian job boards, while Media Job Search Canada doesn’t share job posts with other boards. Media Job Search Canada offers employers resume database searches, which FreshGigs.ca lacks.
Media Job Search Canada vs. MarketingJobsCA:
MarketingJobsCA is a niche job board that caters to employers in search of marketing professionals. While there is some audience overlap, Media Job Search Canada lists vacancies for the entire local media industry. MarketingJobsCA is the costlier option, charging C$440.00 per post, compared to Media Job Search Canada's C$150.00 per post.
Media Job Search Canada vs. Monster:
Monster is a general job site with over 350,000 average monthly visits per month, while Media Job Search Canada specializes in media vacancies and only receives around 90,000 unique visits monthly. Monster's posting options start from C$15.00 per day, whereas Media Job Search Canada charges C$150.00 for a standard listing.