From US$75.00 /post.
Applicant tracking tools
Social media promotion
French translation option
ProductionHUB is a marketplace for businesses and professionals in the film and video production industry. With the majority of site traffic originating from the U.S., Canadian employers may find it less suitable for finding local candidates, and while it is free to post crew and vendor requests, its job posting services start at US$75.00 per post.
However, the platform offers an attractive set of features to aid the hiring process, including a searchable database of crew and vendors, featured listings, job distribution to more than 25 industry job boards, social media promotion, and applicant management tools.
- It's free to search the crew and vendor database and post requests.
- Employers can choose between basic and featured job posting options.
- Bulk discounts are available.
- Featured listings are distributed to more than 25 industry sites and promoted on social media and in the site's newsletter.
- There is a suite of tools employers can use to manage job postings and applications.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site's job postings are costlier than those of some local niche competitors, such as the Creative Pathways job board.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of ProductionHUB. However, the site does feature handpicked testimonials from satisfied clients.
Bulk Job Packages*
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
*Employers can get a discount of up to 25%.
ProductionHUB vs. Creative Pathways Job Board:
The Creative Pathways job board caters to the film industry in British Columbia, offering local employers a more targeted approach to hiring than ProductionHUB, which primarily reaches a U.S.-based audience. With a free job posting service, the former is more affordable, compared to ProductionHUB's starting price of US$75.00 per post.
ProductionHUB vs. Media Job Search Canada:
Media Job Search Canada's pricing starts at C$150.00 +GST for a single job post, while ProductionHUB's pricing starts at US$75.00 for a basic listing. Both platforms feature a searchable database and offer bulk job posting discounts. However, only ProductionHUB offers job distribution and social media promotion.
ProductionHUB vs. The Mandy Network:
Unlike ProductionHUB, which charges US$75.00 for a basic job listing, The Mandy Network offers a free job posting service. Both sites have a searchable talent database and provide a suite of job post and application management tools. ProductionHUB, however, boasts better features, such as promotion on social media.