Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Founded in 2020, remotejobs is a relatively new job board that has helped employers to adjust to remote working recruitment through their easy-to-use job board. The platform receives over 10,000 website views each month, primarily from the U.K., making it a valuable resource for local employers.
While the platform lacks advanced recruitment tools, such as promoted listings, social media promotion, and job board syndication, its free job posting service makes it a low-risk platform to advertise vacancies and connect with professionals from around the world.
- remotejobs is a specialized job board that offers employers a targeted approach to hiring remote professionals.
- remotejobs offers employers a completely free job posting service.
- The platform receives over 15,000 website views each month.
- Most of the site's traffic comes from within the U.K.
- Employers can create company profiles to aid brand awareness and attract candidates.
- Job seekers can filter jobs by sector, job type, and salary range to connect with suitable employers.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as We Work Remotely and FlexJobs.
- The platform lacks social media promotion and job board syndication.
- remotejobs does not offer resume database access or applicant tracking tools.
- There are no premium plans for increased job post visibility.
We were unable to find any online reviews of remotejobs.
It is completely free to post a job on remotejobs.
remotejobs vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely stands out as the costlier platform, charging US$299.00 for their basic plan, whereas remotejobs is a completely free service and the better option for employers on a tight budget. However, We Work Remotely offers key recruitment features that remotejobs lacks, such as job board syndication and social media promotion.
remotejobs vs. FlexJobs:
FlexJobs and remotejobs both cater to the remote and hybrid job market across the globe. FlexJobs charges US$399.00 per month for unlimited job postings, whereas remotejobs offers a completely free job posting service. However, FlexJobs integrates with over 20 of the biggest applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
remotejobs vs. Remote.co:
Remote.co offers free job postings to qualiyfing companies with no further pricing details available. Remotejobs offers a completely free job posting service, however, it receives much less website traffic than Remote.co, which attracts close to 1.5 million views each month, indicating its popularity with employers and job seekers.