The standard fee for listing a job on SkipTheDrive is US$99.00. Payments are made with PayPal and your position will be advertised for a period of 30 days.
SkipTheDrive helps employers find the best remote talent across a wide range of fields. While the site only offers one paid posting plan, employers can also take advantage of other advertising solutions, such as sponsored content, promotion on social media channels, and banner ads, for increased brand exposure.
Jop postings are competitively priced compared to both other niche sites and leading U.K. job boards, such as Reed.co.uk. While the site is a great option for sourcing international candidates, it may be less effective when searching for U.K.-based candidates only, as the largest proportion of website traffic by country comes from the U.S.
- The platform attracts a niche audience by strictly limiting postings on their site to positions relevant to remote work.
- The job posting process is fast and straightforward.
- Jop postings are active for 30 days.
- Paid job postings are indexed by search engines and sent to job seekers who signed up for job alerts with related keywords.
- The platform is more affordable than other niche sites, such as We Work Remotely, FlexJobs, and Jobspresso.
- Employers don't have to register an account to post a job.
- The site caters to an international audience, although the largest proportion of site visits come from within the U.S.
- SkipTheDrive offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, offering to provide a full refund within 30 days of a job being posted.
- The site also offers additional advertising solutions, including sponsored content and banner ads.
- There is no free job posting option or trial period.
- Pricing is not available in pound sterling.
- The site does not feature a resume database, applicant tracking system, or candidate matching tools.
SkipTheDrive has a rating of 5 out of 5 stars on Facebook, based on the opinions of six people.
How to Post a Job on SkipTheDrive:
Three easy steps for posting a job on SkipTheDrive.
Post a Job on SkipTheDrive.
Navigate to the SkipTheDrive home page.
From the home page, click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details, such as job category, location, and job description. Once complete, click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job.
Log in to your PayPal account and pay for your job posting. Once payment has been made, your job post will be reviewed and you will be emailed the link with your job posting when it's been published. This process can take up to 24 hours.
SkipTheDrive vs. Reed.co.uk:
As a general and highly trafficked U.K. job board, Reed.co.uk offers a far larger local target audience in the U.K. than SkipTheDrive. While Reed.co.uk is a good option when looking to recruit locally only, it is less ideal for sourcing internationally-based remote workers. For that, SkipTheDrive is the better and more affordable option.
SkipTheDrive vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely boasts a larger audience reach than SkipTheDrive but also has a much steeper starting price per post. Unlike SkipTheDrive, We Work Remotely offers optional upgrades to further enhance job post visibility. However, Skip The Drive offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee or a full refund, which We Work Remotely doesn't.
SkipTheDrive vs. Working Nomads:
SkipTheDrive is more affordable than Working Nomads (US$99.00 vs. US$149.00 starting price), although Working Nomads offers a 50% discount on job postings that are relisted after the initial 30-day posting period. While both platforms have several thousands of email subscribers, neither has a searchable resume database or optional job post upgrades.
What is SkipTheDrive?
SkipTheDrive helps employers find remote employees across a wide range of industries. Job seekers from around the world can find remote employment through SkipTheDrive.
How much does SkipTheDrive cost?
SkipTheDrive costs US$99.00 per job listing, which lasts for 30 days. Payments are made with PayPal. SkipTheDrive is free for job seekers.