1 Job Ad for 30 days
1 Job Ad for 60 days
1 Job Ad for 90 days
Many U.K. companies, including Canonical, use Remote.co to advertise remote positions to local and international candidates. Employers can specify a location when posting a job. There are no location-filtering options for U.K. job seekers to find local employers, but they can search "United Kingdom" in the search bar.
Less than 2% of web traffic to Remote.co comes from the U.K., compared to 37% from the U.S., and there are more popular options including the local site Reed.co.uk.
- Remote.co is a more affordable option than some U.K. job boards, such as Prospects.
- The website has a handy blog with advice on working remotely.
- Job posts can be created quickly and easily.
- Advertised positions are categorized according to industry to make it easier for job seekers to find.
- There is a steady stream of new remote jobs listed every week.
- The platform is not as well known and trusted in the U.K. as Reed.co.uk.
- Pricing is not available in pounds sterling.
- No U.K. office means customer support response time is limited to U.S. hours.
- The site does not offer a free trial.
- Not all remote jobs listed on the job board are 100% remote.
- It is difficult for job seekers to filter jobs by location or time zones.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Remote.co.
How to Post a Job on Remote.co:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Remote.co.
Posting a job on Remote.co.
Click "Post Remote Jobs" on the home page.
Navigate to the Remote.co home page and click on the "Post Remote Jobs" button in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your job post.
Click the blue "Post A Remote Job!" button and complete the online form. You will need to enter your company name, your email address, information about the job, including a job description, and your billing information.
Specify a location.
If you only want U.K.-based workers to apply for the role, tick the "Other" box under the "Location Requirement?" section and type "United Kingdom."
Submit your job post.
Once you've completed the online form with your company, job, contact, and billing information, click "Submit Job" to make the payment and post your job ad.
Remote.co vs. Reed.co.uk:
While not strictly a remote job board, Reed.co.uk allows employers to classify jobs as "Work From Home." Reed.co.uk is a local job board with prices that start at £89.00 +VAT per job post, compared to Remote.co's US$299.00.
Remote.co vs. Prospects:
Prospects is a niche U.K. job board aimed at hiring young, newly graduated talent. Prospects also allows employers to list jobs as remote work. At £350.00 per listing, they are more costly than Remote.co. Prospects is the right choice for a business looking to target entry-level workers.
Remote.co vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely and Remote.co have the same cost for posting a job, and both platforms offer various bundle packages with discounts. We Work Remotely offers social media sharing, unlike Remote.co. Neither job board has U.K.-specific pages.
Is Remote.co legitimate?
Yes, Remote.co is a legitimate remote job board with remote and online job postings.
Is Remote.co free?
Remote.co costs US$299.00 for each post for 30 days, with discounts available when posting multiple jobs.