Remote.co offers free job postings to qualifying companies. Contact the sales team for more information.
Many U.K. companies, including Canonical, use Remote.co to advertise remote positions to local and international candidates. Employers can specify a location when posting a job. There are no location-filtering options for U.K. job seekers to find local employers, but they can search "United Kingdom" in the search bar.
Less than 2% of web traffic to Remote.co comes from the U.K., compared to 37% from the U.S., and there are more popular options including the local site Reed.co.uk.
- Remote.co is a more affordable option than some U.K. job boards, such as Prospects.
- The website has a handy blog with advice on working remotely.
- The site claims to have more than 1.5 million monthly visits.
- Job posts can be created quickly and easily.
- Advertised positions are categorized according to industry to make it easier for job seekers to find.
- There is a steady stream of new remote jobs listed every week.
- The platform is not as well known and trusted in the U.K. as Reed.co.uk.
- No U.K. office means customer support response time is limited to U.S. hours.
- Not all remote jobs listed on the job board are 100% remote.
- It is difficult for job seekers to filter jobs by location or time zones.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Remote.co.
Remote.co vs. Reed.co.uk:
While not strictly a remote job board, Reed.co.uk allows employers to classify jobs as "Work From Home." Reed.co.uk is a local job board with prices that start at £89.00 +VAT for a new customer post, where Remote.co offers free postings to qualifying companies.
Remote.co vs. Prospects:
Prospects is a niche U.K. job board aimed at hiring young, newly graduated talent. Prospects also allows employers to list jobs as remote work. At £350.00 per listing, they are costlier than Remote.co which offers free and paid options. Prospects may be the right choice for a business looking to target entry-level workers.
Remote.co vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely charges $299.00 per post, whereas Remote.co offers free postings to qualifying companies., We Work Remotely offers social media sharing and email blacks, both key features that are missing on Remote.co. Neither job board has U.K.-specific pages but lists jobs globally.