1 Job Ad for 30 days
1 Job Ad for 60 days
1 Job Ad for 90 days
Many Australian companies like Appen use Remote.co to advertise remote positions, either to Australian workers or international ones. Employers can specify a location when posting a job. There are no location-filtering options for Australian job seekers to find Australian employers, but they can search "Australia" in the search bar.
Web traffic to Remote.co from Australia accounts for less than 2% and there are more popular local job boards that Australians can use, such as SEEK.
- Employers have a choice of several posting options, including 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day listings.
- Job posts can be created quickly and easily.
- The website has a handy blog with advice on working remotely.
- Advertised positions are categorized according to industry to make it easier for job seekers to find.
- There is a steady stream of new remote jobs listed every week.
- Local job boards such SEEK are more trusted than Remote.co.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- Customer response times may vary depending on U.S. hours.
- The site does not offer a free trial.
- Not all remote jobs listed on the job board are 100% remote.
- It is difficult for job seekers to filter jobs by location or time zones.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Remote.co.
How to Post a Job on Remote.co:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Remote.co.
Posting a job on Remote.co.
Click "Post Remote Jobs" on the home page.
Navigate to the Remote.co home page and click on the "Post Remote Jobs" button in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your job post.
Click the blue "Post A Remote Job!" button and complete the online form. You will need to enter your company name, your email address, information about the job, including a job description, and your billing information.
Specify a location.
If you only want Australian workers to apply for the role, tick the "Other" box under the "Location Requirement?" section and type "Australia."
Submit your job post.
Once you've completed the online form with your company, job, contact, and billing information, click "Submit Job" to make the payment and post your job ad.
Remote.co vs. SEEK:
While not strictly a remote job board, SEEK can be used to advertise remote working positions by including the word "remote" in the job title or description. SEEK reaches a wider pool of job seekers than Remote.co, especially in Australia. Their prices are dependent on job title and location, compared to Remote.co's US$299.00.
Remote.co vs. Jora:
Jora is a general job board that lists positions across various job categories. Employers can post full-time, part-time, contract, and remote work. In Australia, Jora is a more trusted website than Remote.co, and employers get to post up to 10 free job ads per month, compared to Remote.co's starting price of US$299.00 per post.
Remote.co vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely costs the same as Remote.co for a listing, and both job boards offer different bundle packages with discounts. We Work Remotely offers social media sharing while Remote.co does not. Neither job board has Australia-specific pages.
Is Remote.co legitimate?
Yes, Remote.co is a legitimate remote job board with remote and online job postings.
Is Remote.co free?
Remote.co costs US$299.00 for each post for 30 days, with discounts available when posting multiple jobs.