Remote.co offers free job postings to qualifying companies. Contact the sales team for more information.
Many Australian companies like Appen use Remote.co to advertise remote positions, either to Australian workers or international ones. Employers can specify a location when posting a job. There are no location-filtering options for Australian job seekers to find Australian employers, but they can search "Australia" in the search bar.
Web traffic to Remote.co from Australia accounts for less than 2% and there are more popular local job boards that Australians can use, such as SEEK.
- Job posts can be created quickly and easily.
- The website has a handy blog with advice on working remotely.
- The site claims to have more than 1.5 million monthly visits.
- Advertised positions are categorized according to industry to make it easier for job seekers to find.
- There is a steady stream of new remote jobs listed every week.
- Local job boards such SEEK are more trusted than Remote.co.
- Customer response times may vary depending on U.S. hours.
- Not all remote jobs listed on the job board are 100% remote.
- It is difficult for job seekers to filter jobs by location or time zones.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Remote.co.
Remote.co vs. SEEK:
While not strictly a remote job board, SEEK can be used to advertise remote working positions by including the word "remote" in the job title or description. SEEK reaches a wider pool of job seekers than Remote.co, especially in Australia. Their prices are dependent on job title and location, while Remote.co offers free postings to qualifying companies.
Remote.co vs. Jora:
Jora is a general job board that lists positions across various job categories. Employers can post full-time, part-time, contract, and remote work. In Australia, Jora is a more trusted website than Remote.co, and employers get to post up to 10 free job ads per month. Remote.co offers free postings to qualifying companies but no other pricing information.
Remote.co vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely is similar to Remote.co in that it is a global job board for remote work. We Work Remotely charges US$299.00 per post, while Remote.co offers both free and paid options. Of the two, only We Work Remotely offers social media sharing and email blasts. Neither job board has Australia-specific pages.