Standard (Highlighted Ad)
Plus (Highlighted Ad + Logo)
Premium (Highlighted Ad + Logo + Pin to Main Page)
*Prices displayed are totals including standard posting plus additional costs for added visibility. These prices can be accessed from the "Create your listing" page by clicking the green "Get more visibility" button beneath your job listing total.
**You can opt to auto-renew your job postings every 30 days. This option posts your job to the home page and the top of the feed, increasing visibility.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
Remotive does not receive high traffic from Australia, but it is still a useful place for Australian employers to find high-quality staff from around the world. There are at least 6 profiles for Australian companies on the site, and more than 60 companies looking to hire Australians for remote positions.
- A trusted job board used by brands such as PropertyNow, coreplus, Split Payments, and PreviousNext to find remote hires.
- Find talent from a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates.
- Source top candidates in software development, business and management, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Job posts are emailed, tweeted, and shared through Google Jobs Careers Network and Slack.
- 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform to hire U.S. talent.
- Candidates can search for jobs by remote companies to find vacancies easily.
- A friendly user interface with great filtering options helps candidates find your job postings fast.
- Discounts are available for non-profit organizations.
- There are special offers on bulk postings.
- Employers can create professional profile pages and job ads with company logos.
- Pricing is not available in Australian dollars.
- There are more affordable job boards, such as Adzuna, where remote positions can be advertised.
- They receive low traffic from Australia, so this job board is not suited to employers looking for local hires.
- There are no multilingual sites, which may discourage certain applicants from applying.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- There is no resume database, local support, or free posting options.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. Users on producthunt.com give it an overall 5/5 rating and say that they have been very satisfied with their experience using Remotive.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Follow these simple steps to post your next job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Remotive home page and click on "Post a Job."
Click "Post a job from $299."
You'll find this black button on left side of the page.
Enter your job details.
Provide the information that will appear on the job posting, such as the position, category, job type, candidate region, salary, job description, and more. Preview your job ad once you have entered your information.
The more detail you provide about the job, the greater your chances of hiring the perfect candidate. So provide as much information about the position as possible without being long-winded.
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
US$299.00 /job posting
Job Posts Shared Via Email
Job Posts Shared Via Social Media
Company Profile Pages
Remotive vs. Adzuna:
Unlike Remotive, Adzuna receives almost 90% of its traffic from Australia, making it a great place to source local remote workers. Both platforms offer no free options, but Adzuna's basic postings cost A$149.00 +GST, while Remotive's standard posting is US$299.00. Adzuna also offers ATS and a free mobile app.
Remotive vs. Gumtree:
For finding local talent, Gumtree is a better option than Remotive. Gumtree offers more affordable posting packages, including a free option, and access to millions of job seekers each month. However, you won't find global talent on Gumtree, and because Gumtree isn't a remote job board, those seeking remote work may not necessarily use it.
Remotive vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a job board catering to New Zealand and Australian job markets, while Remotive has a more global reach. SEEK offers many extras that Remotive lacks, such as a resume database, applicant tracking, and personalized messages. Both job boards are similarly priced, with SEEK offering more affordable basic posts.
What is Remotive?
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive pricing ranges from US$299.00 to US$448.00 per job posting.
What does it mean if a job is remote?
A job is considered remote if it can be performed from locations that do not fit the definition of a traditional office environment. Remote jobs may involve working from home, coffee shops, restaurants, libraries, co-working spaces, and more.