Price* (30 days)
Standard + Highlighted Ad
*Price only available in USD.
**Prices displayed are totals including standard posting plus additional costs for added visibility. These prices can be accessed from the "Create your listing" page by clicking the green "Get more visibility" button beneath your job listing total.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
Remotive does not receive high traffic from Australia, but it is still a useful place for Australian employers to find high-quality staff from around the world. There are at least 6 profiles for Australian companies on the site, and more than 60 companies seeking remote workers based in Australia.
- Reputable job board that has helped Australian companies such as PropertyNow, coreplus, Split Payments, and PreviousNext find quality remote hires.
- Access a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates to find the best staff in software development, business and management, marketing, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Job posts shared through Google Jobs Careers Network, tweeted to around 20,000 followers, shared with more than 1,600 Slack users, and emailed to over 25,000 subscribers each week.
- 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform to hire U.S. talent.
- Candidates can search for jobs by remote companies to find vacancies easily.
- Friendly user interface with great filtering options to help candidates find your job postings fast.
- Discounts for non-profit organizations.
- Discounts for bulk postings.
- Display your company logo on job ads.
- Links to your own job application page can be embedded in the ad.
- Free job listing template.
- Professional company profile pages.
- Pricing not available in AUD.
- No option to filter for remote jobs based in Australia.
- There are more affordable job boards, such as Adzuna, where remote positions can be advertised.
- The platform receives very low traffic from Australia, so employers seeking staff who can work within the same timezone may have difficulty finding candidates.
- No multilingual sites, which may discourage certain applicants from applying.
- No free posting options.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- No resume database available.
- No local contact number.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. Users on producthunt.com give it an overall 5/5 rating and say that they have been very satisfied with their experience using Remotive.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Follow these simple steps to post your next job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Remotive home page and click on "Post a Job."
Click "Post a job from $299."
You'll find this black button on left side of the page.
Enter your job details.
Provide the information that will appear on the job posting, such as the position, category, job type, candidate region, salary, job description, and more. Preview your job ad once you have entered your information.
The more detail you provide about the job, the greater your chances of hiring the perfect candidate. So provide as much information about the position as possible without being long-winded.
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
US$299.00 /job posting
Emails sent to subscribers
Shared on social media
Company profile pages
Remotive vs. Adzuna:
Unlike Remotive, Adzuna receives over 90% of its traffic from Australia, making it a great place to find local remote workers. Both platforms offer no free options, but Adzuna's basic postings cost A$49.00 +GST, while Remotive's standard posting is US$299.00. Adzuna also offers ATS and a free mobile app.
Remotive vs. Gumtree:
Gumtree is a better option than Remotive for employers targeting Australian job seekers. Gumtree offers more affordable posting packages, including a free option, and access to millions of job seekers each month. Employers won't find global talent on Gumtree, and because Gumtree isn't a remote job board, those seeking remote positions may not necessarily use it.
Remotive vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a job board catering to New Zealand and Australian job markets, while Remotive has a more global reach. SEEK offers many extras such as a resume database, applicant tracking, and personalized messages, that Remotive lacks. Both job boards are similarly priced, with SEEK offering more affordable basic posts.
What is Remotive?
Remotive is a job board for remote workers where employers can find quality hires in marketing, customer service, education, finance, copywriting, software development, and more.
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive pricing ranges from US$299.00 to US$448.00 per job posting.
What does it mean if a job is remote?
A job is considered remote if it can be performed from locations that do not fit the definition of a traditional office environment. Remote jobs may involve working from home, coffee shops, restaurants, libraries, co-working spaces, and more.