45-day Job Posting
3 job pack
5 job pack
10 job pack
NoDesk is designed to make it easy for remote workers to find new opportunities in their field and for employers to post vacancies. Employers do not need to sign up to post jobs and can use the platform to target job seekers in Australia. However, very few Australia-based vacancies are listed on the site.
Features include company branding, social media sharing, transparent pricing, and great customer service, but a resume database, candidate matching, applicant tracking, and screening are missing. Employers can't edit a job post, once published, without help from NoDesk support staff.
- Companies can create their own profile pages.
- Employers can brand job postings with their logos.
- Postings are shared by NoDesk on Twitter.
- There is dedicated customer support.
- NoDesk attracts over 100,000 remote professionals.
- The platform uses an email newsletter to reach more people.
- NoDesk has transparent pricing with no tiered plans or hidden fees.
- NoDesk does not use a tiered model and so all features are available to users.
- Every job post includes every NoDesk feature.
- Job posts stay active for 45 days.
- There are volume discounts of up to 30%.
- Employers can set salary expectations in job posts to be reflected in Australian dollars.
- NoDesk is more affordable than SEEK.
- The platform is better than SEEK, uWorkin, and CareerOne for hiring internationally.
- NoDesk does not allow job seekers to filter Australian jobs, which makes it harder for candidates to find your postings.
- There are no built-in applicant screening tools.
- Support is offered through email and social media only.
- There is no candidate matching feature.
- Employers can't edit a job listing once it's been posted.
- There is no resume database.
- Jobspresso offers access to a resume database and keeps job posts active for 90 days.
- Pricing information on the site is in U.S. dollars only.
- NoDesk costs more than CareerOne and uWorkin.
- SEEK, CareerOne, and uWorkin reach more candidates in Australia.
Very little third-party information for NoDesk is available. We could not find independent reviews of the platform. Representatives of companies have been quoted on the platform's testimonials page, celebrating the good service offered and the quality of candidates attracted.
How to Post a Job on NoDesk:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NoDesk.
Posting a job on NoDesk.
Click "Post A Job" on the home page.
Navigate to the NoDesk home page and click "Post A Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your job ad.
Click "Post Remote Jobs" or simply scroll down to the last section of the page and enter details about the job.
Then, click "Continue To Preview Your Listing."
Preview your post.
Next, you will see a preview of your job listing. Ensure that the information in your post is correct.
Click "Make Changes" to make any adjustments.
Click "Looks Great! Continue To The Last Step."
Submit your post.
In this last step, you will need to provide your company, contact, and billing information. Click "Submit" to make the payment and post your job ad.
NoDesk vs. SEEK:
While SEEK is not a remote job board, it is a go-to site for job seekers to find jobs and employers to list them. It is more costly than NoDesk but it offers access to a resume database, applicant tracking, email scheduling, and statistics. It is the better option for hiring locally. NoDesk is more targeted towards remote hires.
NoDesk vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne reaches a wide local audience, so if you want to hire Australian talent, it is the better option. The platform also offers a resume database and free job postings. NoDesk costs more but it reaches an international audience of qualified remote workers. However, there are very few Australian listings.
NoDesk vs. uWorkin:
uWorkin is a great alternative to NoDesk for hiring locally. It has a fair reach, job posts are free, and had over 10,000 remote jobs listed last time we checked. If you're not looking to hire locally and you want to reach a more qualified talent pool of remote workers, NoDesk is the better option.
What is NoDesk?
NoDesk is a remote job board where employers can post their 100% remote job opportunities.
How much does NoDesk cost?
A job post on NoDesk costs US$199.00 and lasts for 45 days. Employers can pre-buy bulk packs of jobs at a discounted price.