45-day Job Posting
3 Job Pack
5 Job Pack
10 Job Pack
*Employers interested in newsletter sponsorship, adding their company profile to the site, or other advertising opportunities should peruse NoDesk's advertising page for more details.
NoDesk is designed to make it easy for remote workers to find new opportunities in their field and for employers to post vacancies. Employers do not need to sign up to post jobs and can use the platform to target remote job seekers in Australia. However, very few Australia-based vacancies are listed on the site.
While NoDesk offers include company branding, social media sharing, and great customer service, the site lacks a resume database, candidate matching, and applicant tracking. Employers can also only edit published listings with help from NoDesk support staff.
- Companies can create their own profile pages for increased brand awareness.
- NoDesk attracts over 100,000 remote professionals in the U.S. and abroad.
- Employers can brand job postings with their logos.
- Postings are shared by NoDesk on Twitter.
- There is dedicated customer support.
- The platform uses an email newsletter to reach more people.
- Employers can set salary expectations for job posts to be reflected in Australian dollars.
- NoDesk does not use a tiered model and so all features are available to users.
- NoDesk does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Support is offered through email and social media only.
- Employers can't edit a job post once it's been posted.
- Pricing information is not available in Australian dollars.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of NoDesk, representatives of companies that have found success using the job board are quoted on the platform's testimonials page.
How to Post a Job on NoDesk:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NoDesk.
Posting a Job on NoDesk.
Click on "POST A JOB" on the home page.
Navigate to the NoDesk home page and click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner.
Create your job ad.
Click on "Post Remote Jobs" or simply scroll down to the last section of the page and enter details about the vacancy, such as the job title, location, description, and salary.
Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE TO PREVIEW YOUR LISTING."
Preview your post.
Next, you will see a preview of your job listing. Ensure that the information in your post is correct. Then, click on "LOOKS GREAT! CONTINUE TO THE LAST STEP."
Click on "Make changes" to make any adjustments.
Submit your post.
Add your company, contact, and billing information to the online form. Click on "SUBMIT" to make the payment and post your job ad.
NoDesk vs. SEEK:
While SEEK is not a remote job board, it is a go-to site for job seekers and employers in Australia. SEEK offers access to a resume database, applicant tracking, email scheduling, and job posting statistics. While SEEK is the better option for local hiring, NoDesk offers employers greater access to remote workers.
NoDesk vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne reaches a wide local audience, affording employers greater local hiring options. The platform also offers a resume database and free job postings, which NoDesk lacks. While NoDesk is more costly, the site reaches an international audience of qualified remote workers.
NoDesk vs. uWorkin:
uWorkin is a great alternative to NoDesk for hiring locally. The platform has a fair reach and offers a free job posting service, with over 10,000 remote jobs listed on the site. While NoDesk does not offer a free posting plan and has a smaller local reach, it is the better option for employers in search of remote talent.
What is NoDesk?
How much does NoDesk cost?
A single job post on NoDesk costs US$199.00 and lasts for 45 days. Employers can pre-buy bulk packs of jobs at a discounted price.
Which jobs can I post on NoDesk?
Employers can use NoDesk to advertise remote roles in a wide variety of industries, including sales, marketing, design, engineering, and more.