45-day Job Posting
3 Job Pack
5 Job Pack
10 Job Pack
*Employers interested in newsletter sponsorship, adding their company profile to the site, or other advertising opportunities should peruse NoDesk's advertising page for more details.
NoDesk has an attractive interface that is designed to make it easy for remote workers to find new opportunities. The platform gives employers access to more than 100,000 local and global job seekers in a wide variety of industries.
While NoDesk offers company branding, social media sharing, and great customer service, the site lacks a resume database, candidate matching, and applicant tracking. Job posts also can't be edited without help from NoDesk support staff.
- Well-known Canadian companies, such as Pixel Union, Pocket, and Squarespace, have used NoDesk to hire remote talent.
- Companies can create their own profile pages for increased brand awareness.
- NoDesk attracts over 100,000 remote professionals in the U.S. and abroad.
- Employers can brand job postings with their logos.
- Postings are shared by NoDesk on Twitter.
- There is dedicated customer support.
- The platform uses an email newsletter to reach more people.
- NoDesk does not use a tiered model and so all features are available to users.
- Employers can set salary expectations for job posts to be reflected in Canadian dollars.
- Job posts last longer than those on We Work Remotely and Eluta.ca.
- NoDesk is more affordable than Jobspresso.
- NoDesk does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Support is offered through email and social media only.
- Employers can't edit a job post once it's been posted.
- Local competitors, such as Eluta.ca, reach more Canadian job seekers.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of NoDesk, the platform is used by major companies like Squarespace, Sendwave, Pocket, and Pixel Union. Representatives of these companies have been quoted on the platform's testimonials page, celebrating the good service offered and the quality of candidates attracted.
How to Post a Job on NoDesk:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NoDesk.
Posting a Job on NoDesk.
Click on "POST A JOB" on the home page.
Navigate to the NoDesk home page and click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner.
Create your job ad.
Click on "Post Remote Jobs" or simply scroll down to the last section of the page and enter details about the vacancy, such as the job title, location, description, and salary.
Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE TO PREVIEW YOUR LISTING."
Preview your post.
Next, you will see a preview of your job listing. Ensure that the information in your post is correct. Then, click on "LOOKS GREAT! CONTINUE TO THE LAST STEP."
Click on "Make changes" to make any adjustments.
Submit your post.
Add your company, contact, and billing information to the online form. Click on "SUBMIT" to make the payment and post your job ad.
NoDesk vs. Remote OK:
Similar to NoDesk, Remote OK advertises remote roles in Canada and abroad. However, Remote OK receives more local website traffic than NoDesk, making it the better option for employers in search of Canadian remote workers. While Remote OK's pricing is dynamic and frequently changes, NoDesk offers fixed pricing plans, starting at US$199.00 per post.
NoDesk vs. Jobspresso:
Jobspresso may be more costly than NoDesk, but it does have the advantage of a candidate resume database that employers can access. Furthermore, job postings on Jobspresso remain active for 90 days, whereas NoDesk's listings are only live for 45 days. Both job boards receive excellent traffic and are well-used by large companies.
NoDesk vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca attracts more than seven million website visitors from Canada annually and has a free job posting option. It also shares new vacancies to employers' careers pages automatically. However, a sponsored job post on Eluta.ca costs the same as a single listing on NoDesk, but is only live for 30 days on the site.
What is NoDesk?
How much does NoDesk cost?
A single job post on NoDesk costs US$199.00 and lasts for 45 days. Employers can pre-buy bulk packs of jobs at a discounted price.
Which jobs can I post on NoDesk?
Employers can use NoDesk to advertise remote roles in a wide variety of industries, including sales, marketing, design, engineering, and more.