45-day Job Posting
3 Job Pack
5 Job Pack
10 Job Pack
*Employers interested in newsletter sponsorship, adding their company profile to the site, or other advertising opportunities should peruse NoDesk's advertising page for more details.
NoDesk has a simple but attractive interface that is designed to make it easy for remote workers to find new opportunities in their field. For employers, the process of posting a job is simple and requires no sign-up. Features include company branding, social media sharing, transparent pricing, 45-day job posts, and great customer service.
While NoDesk is a remote work job board that reaches an international audience, employers can choose geographic restrictions. However, the site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking. Employers are not given access to a resume database and once a post has been published, it can't be edited without help from NoDesk support.
- Well-known companies, such as Toptal, Tidepool, and Argent have all used NoDesk to hire remote workers.
- Companies can create their own profile pages for increased brand awareness.
- NoDesk attracts over 100,000 remote professionals in the U.S. and abroad.
- Employers can brand job postings with their logos.
- Postings are shared by NoDesk on Twitter.
- There is dedicated customer support.
- The platform uses an email newsletter to reach more people.
- NoDesk does not use a tiered model and so all features are available to users.
- The site is more affordable than other niche job site, such as FlexJobs.
- Jobseekers can filter vacancies by location, making listings more targeted.
- NoDesk does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Support is offered through email and social media only.
- Employers can't edit a job post once it's been posted.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of NoDesk, the platform is used by major companies such as Automattic, Gitlab, Buffer, and Toptal. Representatives of these companies have been quoted on the platform's testimonials page, celebrating the good service offered and the quality of candidates attracted.
How to Post a Job on NoDesk:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NoDesk.
Posting a Job on NoDesk.
Click on "POST A JOB" on the home page.
Navigate to the NoDesk home page and click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner.
Create your job ad.
Click on "Post Remote Jobs" or simply scroll down to the last section of the page and enter details about the vacancy, such as the job title, location, description, and salary.
Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE TO PREVIEW YOUR LISTING."
Preview your post.
Next, you will see a preview of your job listing. Ensure that the information in your post is correct. Then, click on "LOOKS GREAT! CONTINUE TO THE LAST STEP."
Click on "Make changes" to make any adjustments.
Submit your post.
Add your company, contact, and billing information to the online form. Click on "SUBMIT" to make the payment and post your job ad.
NoDesk vs. We Work Remotely:
NoDesk only has one job posting option, while We Work Remotely allows for a certain level of customization as employers can enhance their listings. NoDesk does allow postings to remain active for 45 days, whereas WWR offers a 30-day posting, which means it could be better value for money depending on your hiring needs.
NoDesk vs. Working Nomads:
Working Nomads and NoDesk are similar in the sense that both have basic platforms and both lack any features for enhancing posts and candidate filtering tools. Working Nomads does attract more monthly visitors than NoDesk, but it doesn't allow company branding as NoDesk does. Both are well-used job boards.
NoDesk vs. FlexJobs:
FlexJobs is more costly than NoDesk but offers resume searches and data analytics, making it the better option for employers with large-scale hiring needs. However, NoDesk is a good option for quickly getting an ad out to qualified candidates. Job posts on NoDesk are active for 45 days, whereas FlexJobs offers 30-day listings.
What is NoDesk?
NoDesk is a remote job board where employers can post their 100% remote job opportunities in the U.S. and abroad.
How much does NoDesk cost?
A single job post on NoDesk costs $199.00 and lasts for 45 days. Employers can pre-buy bulk packs of jobs at a discounted price.
Which jobs can I post on NoDesk?
Employers can use NoDesk to advertise remote roles in a wide variety of industries, including sales, marketing, design, engineering, and more.