Single Job Post
*Discounts are available for multiple job listings. Contact the JustRemote team for a quote.
Established in 2018, JustRemote is a relatively new job board that aims to support the increasing trend toward remote working around the world. The site is easy to use and well priced compared to some competitors, although others offer more comprehensive pricing packages and recruitment services.
- JustRemote is a niche job board dedicated to remote advertising working positions worldwide.
- The "Power Search" tool aggregates "hidden" job ads that are not sponsored.
- The site features advanced search and filter functionalities.
- The platform is partnered with Resume.io to help remote job seekers create resumes.
- Job posts are shared via their Twitter account.
- Job postings are more affordable than competitors like We Work Remotely and Remote.co.
- The site features a variety of resources for remote working, including resume tips, statistics, and helpful articles for working remotely.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site's job posting packages are limited.
- The platform does not share job posts to other job boards.
- The site lacks an applicant tracking system and resume database.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JustRemote at this time. However, the young platform has been used by notable companies such as Starbucks, Squarespace, and Reddit to fill their remote vacancies.
How to Post a Job on Just Remote:
Three easy steps for posting a job on JustRemote.
Posting a Job on JustRemote.
Navigate to the JustRemote home page.
From the home page, click on "List your position" in the top-right corner.
Create your job post.
Fill in the online form on the left-hand side of the page with the details of your remote position. A preview of your job post is visible on the right-hand side of the page.
Add some information about the role such as experience, salary, and how applicants should apply.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Fill in some information about your company including your website, logo, and a description.
You can also email the JustRemote team with a link or attachment of your job posting and they will post it for you.
Enter your payment details and post your job ad.
Scroll down and enter your payment details. Once complete, click on "Post job - $189/30 day" toward the bottom of the page. Your job post will be processed and appear on the JustRemote website.
JustRemote vs. FlexJobs:
FlexJobs and JustRemote are both remote job boards. FlexJobs is a more established company and offers a number of benefits over JustRemote, such as a resume database, access to an applicant tracking system, and more comprehensive recruitment plans. The platform is also comparatively affordable, offering unlimited job postings for $299.00 per month.
JustRemote vs. Remote OK:
Remote OK offers employers exposure to a pool of over 1 million remote workers. The site has a strong tech focus, whereas JustRemote advertises general listings from a variety of industries. Both sites lack an applicant tracking system and a resume database. JustRemote is the more affordable option for employers on a tight budget.
JustRemote vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely, like JustRemote, caters to the global remote working industry. The platform has a large audience and offers comprehensive job posting enhancements for increased exposure. In contrast, JustRemote only offers one pricing option, although it is the more affordable platform, charging $189.00 compared to $299.00 for a 30-day listing.
What is JustRemote?
JustRemote is a remote job board that allows employers to connect with remote professionals from around the world in a variety of industries.
What does it cost to post a job on JustRemote?
JustRemote charges $189.00 for a 30-day listing. Discounts are available for multiple job listings. Contact the Just Remote team for a quote.
How do I create an account on JustRemote?
- Navigate to the JustRemote home page.
- Click on the "PowerSearch" button in the middle of the page.
- Select "Sign in" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Not registered? Sign up."
- Enter your email, password, and credit card details.
- Click on "Complete Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.