*Employers interested in upgrading their job post can scroll to the bottom of the platform's listing page for more details.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
The job board can be used by job seekers and employers all over the world, but most of its traffic comes from North America, making it a great place to find top-quality professionals in the U.S.
- Discounts are available for nonprofit organizations.
- Employers can create professional profile pages and job ads with company logos.
- There are special offers on bulk postings.
- Employers can find talent from a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates.
- Job categories include software development, business and management, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Listings are emailed, tweeted, and shared through Google Jobs Careers Network and Slack.
- Around 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform to hire U.S. talent.
- The site has a user-friendly interface with great filtering options to help candidates find your job postings fast.
- Remotive has helped companies such as Zapier, Sticker Mule, Airtable, and Salesforce find quality hires.
- Remotive does not offer a free trial or job posting plan.
- There are more affordable job boards with similar features, such as Working Nomads.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- The site does not offer multilingual options, which may limit the size of the talent pool.
- There is no resume database available.
- The job board does not have a local contact number.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals and is seen as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. More than 60 users on Product Hunt report high customer satisfaction and give the job board a 4.9 out of 5-star rating.
Remotive vs. We Work Remotely:
Remotive and We Work Remotely are competitively priced, but only Remotive offers discounts for bulk postings. We Work Remotely's advanced add-ons cost more, but they receive more web traffic. To reach the widest audience, We Work Remotely might be the better option.
Remotive vs. Working Nomads:
Working Nomads is more affordable than Remotive and includes similar features. Both services offer discounts for purchasing three or more listings at a time, although Remotive does not disclose the pricing for bulk postings on their website. Working Nomads receives much more monthly traffic than Remotive, ensuring maximum exposure for job posts.
Remotive vs. Jobspresso:
While Remotive charges for listings renewed every 30 days, Jobspresso's packages make job listings active for 90 days, thereby saving employers money and increasing the chances of hiring the best candidates. Furthermore, Jobspresso gives employers access to a candidate database, a feature that Remotive does not offer.