*Employers interested in upgrading their job post can scroll to the bottom of the platform's listing page for more details.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
The job board can be used by job seekers and employers all over the world, but most of its traffic comes from North America, making it a great place to find top-quality professionals in the U.S.
- Remotive has helped companies such as Zapier, Sticker Mule, Airtable, and Salesforce find quality hires.
- Employers can find talent from a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates.
- Job categories include software development, business and management, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Listings are emailed, tweeted, and shared through Google Jobs Careers Network and Slack.
- Around 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform to hire U.S. talent.
- The site has a user-friendly interface with great filtering options to help candidates find your job postings fast.
- Discounts are available for non-profit organizations.
- Employers can create professional profile pages and job ads with company logos.
- There are special offers on bulk postings.
- Remotive does not offer a free trial or job posting plan.
- There are more affordable job boards with similar features, such as Working Nomads.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- The site does not offer multilingual options, which may limit the size of the talent pool.
- There is no resume database available.
- The job board does not have a local contact number.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals and is seen as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. More than 60 users on Product Hunt report high customer satisfaction and give the job board a 4.9 out of 5-star rating.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive.
Go to Remotive's home page.
On the home page, click on "For Employers" in the top-right corner. Then, click on "Post a Job" in the same corner.
Start the job posting process.
Fill out the online form with details about your listing, such as the job title, category, region, and description. Scroll down and add your company and billing information to the applicable fields.
You also have the option of adding a pre-written job description from your ATS by clicking on "Import a job."
Under "Get More Visibility," you can choose between three job posting plans by clicking on "Select this plan."
Under "Help your ad stand out," tick the boxes of upgrades you'd like to add to your listing.
Once you're done, click on "Preview Job" in the bottom-right corner.
Review your job post.
Read through your listing to ensure that the information you've provided is correct. When you're ready to continue, click on "Confirm & Pay."
You can edit your job post by clicking on "I'd like to make changes to my listing."
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
Remotive vs. We Work Remotely:
Remotive and We Work Remotely are competitively priced, but only Remotive offers discounts for bulk postings. We Work Remotely's advanced add-ons cost more, but they receive 1 million monthly visits, compared to Remotive's 400,000. To reach the widest audience, We Work Remotely might be the better option.
Remotive vs. Working Nomads:
Working Nomads is more affordable than Remotive and includes similar features. Both services offer discounts for purchasing three or more listings at a time, although Remotive does not disclose the pricing for bulk postings on their website. Working Nomads receives much more monthly traffic than Remotive, ensuring maximum exposure for job posts.
Remotive vs. Jobspresso:
While Remotive charges for listings renewed every 30 days, Jobspresso's packages make job listings active for 90 days, thereby saving employers money and increasing the chances of hiring the best candidates. Furthermore, Jobspresso gives employers access to a candidate database, a feature that Remotive does not offer.
Jan 01, 2014
20 W. 34th St., New York, NY 10118
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive's pricing ranges from $299.00 to $448.00 per job posting, depending on additional upgrades.
What is remote work?
Remote work is an approach that entails working from just about any location outside of the traditional office environment. It may involve working from home, co-working spaces, coffee shops, and more.