Price* (30 days)
Standard + Highlighted Ad
*Prices displayed are totals including standard posting plus additional costs for added visibility. These prices can be accessed from the "Create your listing" page by clicking the green "Get more visibility" button beneath your job listing total.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
The job board can be used by job seekers and employers all over the world, but most of its traffic comes from North America, making it a great place to find top-quality professionals in the U.S.
- Reputable job board that has helped companies such as Zapier, Sticker Mule, Airtable, and Salesforce find quality hires.
- Access a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates to find the best staff in software development, business and management, marketing, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Job posts shared through Google Jobs Careers Network, tweeted to around 20,000 followers, shared with more than 1,600 Slack users, and emailed to over 25,000 subscribers each week.
- 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform to hire U.S. talent.
- Candidates can search for jobs by remote companies to find vacancies easily.
- Friendly user interface with great filtering options to help candidates find your job postings fast.
- Discounts for non-profit organizations.
- Discounts for bulk postings.
- Display your company logo on job ads.
- Links to your own job application page can be embedded in the ad.
- Free job listing template.
- Includes professional company profile pages.
- No free posting options for small businesses.
- There are more affordable job boards with similar features, such as Working Nomads.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- No multilingual options, which may limit the size of the talent pool.
- No resume database available.
- No local contact number.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. Users on producthunt.com report high customer satisfaction give the job board a 5-star rating.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Follow these four steps to post your next job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Remotive home page and click on "Post a Job."
Click "Post a job from $299."
You'll find this black button on left side of the page.
Enter your job details.
Provide the information that will appear on the job posting, such as the position, category, job type, candidate region, salary, job description, and more. Preview your job ad once you have entered your information.
The more detail you provide about the job, the greater your chances of hiring the perfect candidate. So provide as much information about the position as possible without being long-winded.
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
$299.00 /job posting
Emails sent to subscribers
Shared on social media
Company profile pages
Remotive vs. We Work Remotely:
Remotive and We Work Remotely are competitively priced, but only Remotive offers discounts for bulk postings. However, Remotive lacks the option to add an applicant filter service when you purchase a job posting.
Remotive vs. Working Nomads:
Working Nomads is more affordable than Remotive and includes all of the same features. Both services offer discounts for purchasing 3 or more job postings at a time, although Remotive does not disclose the pricing for bulk postings on their website.
Remotive vs. Jobspresso:
While Remotive charges for listings every 30 days, Jobspresso's packages make job listings active for 90 days, thereby saving employers money and increasing the chances of hiring the best candidates. Furthermore, Jobspresso gives employers access to a candidate database, a feature that Remotive does not offer.
What is Remotive?
Remotive is a job board for remote workers where employers can find quality hires in marketing, customer service, education, finance, copywriting, software development, and more.
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive's pricing ranges from $299.00 to $448.00 per job posting.
What is remote work?
Remote work is an approach that entails working from just about any location outside of the traditional office environment. It may involve working from home, co-working spaces, coffee shops, and more.