Standard (Highlighted Ad)
Plus (Highlighted Ad + Logo)
Premium (Highlighted Ad + Logo + Pin to Main Page)
*Prices displayed are totals including standard posting plus additional costs for added visibility. These prices can be accessed from the "Create your listing" page by clicking the green "Get more visibility" button beneath your job listing total.
**You can opt to auto-renew your job postings every 30 days. This option posts your job to the home page and the top of the feed, increasing visibility.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
The job board can be used by job seekers and employers all over the world, but most of its traffic comes from North America, making it a great place to find top-quality professionals in the U.S.
- A trusted job board that has helped companies such as Zapier, Sticker Mule, Airtable, and Salesforce find quality hires.
- Find talent from a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates.
- Source top candidates in software development, business and management, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Job posts are emailed, tweeted, and shared through Google Jobs Careers Network and Slack.
- 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform to hire U.S. talent.
- Candidates can search for jobs by remote companies to find vacancies easily.
- A friendly user interface with great filtering options helps candidates find your job postings fast.
- Discounts are available for non-profit organizations.
- There are special offers on bulk postings.
- Employers can create professional profile pages and job ads with company logos.
- There are no free posting options for small businesses.
- There are more affordable job boards with similar features, such as Working Nomads.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- The site does not offer multilingual options, which may limit the size of the talent pool.
- There is no resume database available.
- They do not have a local contact number.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. Users on producthunt.com report high customer satisfaction and give the job board a 5-star rating.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Follow these four steps to post your next job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Remotive home page and click "Post a job" in the top right-hand corner.
Click "Post a job from $299."
You'll find this black button on left side of the page.
Enter your job details.
Provide the information that will appear on the job posting, such as the position, category, job type, candidate region, salary, job description, and more. Preview your job ad once you have entered your information.
The more detail you provide about the job, the greater your chances of hiring the perfect candidate. So provide as much information about the position as possible without being long-winded.
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
Job Posts Shared Via Email
Job Posts Shared Via Social Media
Company Profile Pages
Remotive vs. We Work Remotely:
Remotive and We Work Remotely are competitively priced, but only Remotive offers discounts for bulk postings. We Work Remotely's more advanced add-ons cost more, but they receive 1 million monthly visits compared to Remotive's 400,000. To reach the widest audience, use Remotive.
Remotive vs. Working Nomads:
Working Nomads is more affordable than Remotive and includes all the same features. Both services offer discounts for purchasing 3 or more job postings at a time, although Remotive does not disclose the pricing for bulk postings on their website. Working Nomads receives much more monthly traffic than Remotive, ensuring maximum exposure for job posts.
Remotive vs. Jobspresso:
While Remotive charges for listings every 30 days, Jobspresso's packages make job listings active for 90 days, thereby saving employers money and increasing the chances of hiring the best candidates. Furthermore, Jobspresso gives employers access to a candidate database, a feature that Remotive does not offer.
What is Remotive?
Remotive is a job board for remote workers where employers can find quality hires in marketing, customer service, education, finance, copywriting, software development, and more.
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive's pricing ranges from $299.00 to $448.00 per job posting.
What is remote work?
Remote work is an approach that entails working from just about any location outside of the traditional office environment. It may involve working from home, co-working spaces, coffee shops, and more.