45-day Job Posting
3 Job Pack
5 Job Pack
10 Job Pack
*Employers interested in newsletter sponsorship, adding their company profile to the site, or other advertising opportunities should peruse NoDesk's advertising page for more details.
NoDesk has a simple but attractive interface designed to make it easy for remote workers to find new opportunities in their field. For employers, the process of posting a job is easy and needs no sign-up. While NoDesk is a remote work job board that reaches an international audience, companies can choose to target talent living in the U.K.
NoDesk's features include company branding, social media sharing, transparent pricing, and great customer service. However, the site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking. Employers are not given access to a resume database and once a post has been published, it can't be edited without help from NoDesk support staff.
- Well-known companies, such as Toptal, Tidepool, and Argent have all used NoDesk to hire remote workers.
- Companies can create their own profile pages for increased brand awareness.
- NoDesk attracts over 100,000 remote professionals in the U.S. and abroad.
- Employers can brand job postings with their logos.
- Postings are shared by NoDesk on Twitter.
- There is dedicated customer support.
- The platform uses an email newsletter to reach more people.
- NoDesk does not use a tiered model and so all features are available to users.
- Employers can set salary expectations in job posts to be reflected in pound sterling.
- NoDesk is more affordable than local competitors, such as Reed.co.uk and CareerBuilder.
- NoDesk does not offer a free job posting option.
- The site lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Support is offered through email and social media only.
- Employers can't edit a job post once it's been posted.
- Pricing information is only available in U.S. dollars.
- NoDesk is more costly than local job boards, such as Totaljobs.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of NoDesk, the platform is used by companies like Sendwave, Piktochart, and UEFA. Representatives of these companies have been quoted on the platform's testimonials page, celebrating the good service offered and the quality of candidates attracted.
How to Post a Job on NoDesk:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NoDesk.
Posting a Job on NoDesk.
Click on "POST A JOB" on the home page.
Navigate to the NoDesk home page and click on "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner.
Create your job ad.
Click on "Post Remote Jobs" or simply scroll down to the last section of the page and enter details about the vacancy, such as the job title, location, description, and salary.
Once you're done, click on "CONTINUE TO PREVIEW YOUR LISTING."
Preview your post.
Next, you will see a preview of your job listing. Ensure that the information in your post is correct. Then, click on "LOOKS GREAT! CONTINUE TO THE LAST STEP."
Click on "Make changes" to make any adjustments.
Submit your post.
Add your company, contact, and billing information to the online form. Click on "SUBMIT" to make the payment and post your job ad.
NoDesk vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a leading job board in the U.K. and receives more local website traffic than NoDesk. However, NoDesk is the more affordable option, and full features are included with every job post. With NoDesk, employers will primarily reach remote talent, while Reed.co.uk gives companies access to a wider range of job seekers.
NoDesk vs. Totaljobs:
While both platforms offer 45-day listings, Totaljobs costs less than NoDesk and reaches a wider audience in the U.K. Totaljobs offers employers resume database access, which NoDesk lacks. However, NoDesk might be the better option for finding and hiring remote talent both locally and internationally.
NoDesk vs. CareerBuilder:
While CareerBuilder gives employers access to over two million job seekers, basic applicant tracking, and candidate matching features, it is more costly than NoDesk. While CareerBuilder caters to all candidates, NoDesk primarily serves remote workers, which might offer employers more targeted hiring solutions.
What is NoDesk?
NoDesk is a remote job board where employers can post their 100% remote job opportunities in the U.K. and abroad.
How much does NoDesk cost?
A single job post on NoDesk costs US$199.00 and lasts for 45 days. Employers can pre-buy bulk packs of jobs at a discounted price.
Which jobs can I post on NoDesk?
Employers can use NoDesk to advertise remote roles in a wide variety of industries, including sales, marketing, design, engineering, and more.