45-day Job Posting
3 job pack
5 job pack
10 job pack
NoDesk has a simple but attractive interface that is designed to make it easy for remote workers to find new opportunities in their field. For employers, the process of posting a job is easy and needs no sign-up. While NoDesk is a remote work job board that reaches an international audience, you can choose to target people living in the U.K.
NoDesk features include company branding, social media sharing, transparent pricing, and great customer service. However, candidate matching, applicant tracking, and screening aren't offered. Employers are not given access to a resume database and once a post has been published, it can't be edited without help from NoDesk support staff.
- 1Password, Sendwave, Pepper.com, Piktochart, and Shopify have all used NoDesk to hire remote workers in the U.K.
- Companies can create their own profile pages.
- Employers can brand job postings with their logos.
- Postings are shared by NoDesk on Twitter.
- There is dedicated customer support.
- NoDesk attracts over 100,000 remote professionals.
- The platform uses an email newsletter to reach more people.
- NoDesk has transparent pricing with no tiered plans or hidden fees.
- NoDesk does not use a tiered model and all features are available to users.
- Every job post includes every NoDesk feature.
- Job posts stay active for 45 days.
- There are volume discounts of up to 30%.
- Employers can set salary expectations in job posts to be reflected in pounds sterling.
- NoDesk is more affordable than reed.co.uk and CareerBuilder.
- Job seekers can filter opportunities by location.
- There are no built-in applicant screening tools.
- Support is offered through email and social media only.
- There is no candidate matching feature.
- Employers can't edit a job post once it's been posted.
- There is no resume database.
- Pricing information on the site is in U.S. dollars only.
- NoDesk is more costly than Totaljobs.
- Competitors such as reed.co.uk, Totaljobs, and CareerBuilder reach a wider audience.
We could not find independent reviews of NoDesk. However, NoDesk is used by companies like Sendwave, Piktochart, and UEFA. Representatives of these companies have been quoted on the platform's testimonials page, celebrating the good service offered and the quality of candidates attracted.
How to Post a Job on NoDesk:
Four easy steps for posting a job on NoDesk.
Posting a job on NoDesk.
Click "Post A Job" on the home page.
Navigate to the NoDesk home page and click "Post A Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your job ad.
Click "Post Remote Jobs" or simply scroll down to the last section of the page and enter details about the job.
Then, click "Continue To Preview Your Listing."
Preview your post.
Next, you will see a preview of your job listing. Ensure that the information in your post is correct.
Click "Make Changes" to make any adjustments.
Click "Looks Great! Continue To The Last Step."
Submit your post.
In this last step, you will need to provide your company, contact, and billing information. Click "Submit" to make the payment and post your job ad.
NoDesk vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is a leading job board in the U.K. and is the better option for reaching a wider range of job seekers. NoDesk is more affordable, and full features are included with every job post. With NoDesk, you will reach candidates who are more qualified, which saves time having to screen applicants. You'll have to pay in U.S. dollars.
NoDesk vs. Totaljobs:
While job ads on either platform last for 45 days, Totaljobs costs less than NoDesk and reaches more people. Employers are given access to a resume database and can connect with job seekers easily. NoDesk is better for attracting candidates that are more qualified and are specifically looking for remote work.
NoDesk vs. CareerBuilder:
While CareerBuilder does offer access to two million job seekers, a million resumes, basic applicant tracking, and candidate matching features, it costs more than NoDesk. NoDesk is the better option for finding qualified candidates who are looking specifically for remote work, even though it has limited features.
What is NoDesk?
NoDesk is a remote job board where employers can post their 100% remote job opportunities.
How much does NoDesk cost?
A job post on NoDesk costs $199.00 and lasts for 45 days. Employers can pre-buy bulk packs of jobs at a discounted price.