From US$149.00 /mo.
Candidate database access
Applicant tracking system
Job post distribution
Automated candidate matching
Wellfound is a popular global tech startup network and its recruiting tool has assisted over 130,000 startup companies of all sizes to hire tech talent. U.S.-based Wellfound began operating in the U.K. in 2014. Wellfound offers U.K. tech job seekers a comprehensive local job board.
Apart from featuring local tech startup job postings, Wellfound provides U.K. employers with a wide global reach. U.K. employers can post unlimited jobs at no cost and global job seekers can explore local tech and startup job opportunities for free.
- Employers are connected with Wellfound's international network of over 8 million users.
- The platform offers unlimited free and paid global job posting plans.
- Free job listings include company profiles and logos.
- Paid plans include promoted job posting options.
- Employers gain access to profiles of over 8 million job seekers.
- The site's global reach allows U.K. employers to easily fill their remote job positions.
- Employers receive inbound applications from active job seekers.
- Advanced search filters help employers find passive candidates.
- The site offers built-in applicant tracking system (ATS) compatibility.
- A dedicated job posting site for U.K. employers is not provided.
- The site only caters to tech startup companies.
- Prices are only available in U.S. dollars.
- They don't offer automated candidate matching, job post distribution, or social media promotion.
Under its former brand name, AngelList, Wellfound received mixed reviews from users. User reviews on Quora are mostly positive and AngelList is seen as a great place for startups to connect with skilled tech workers.
Wellfound received a 2.3 out of 5-star rating on Trustpilot. While several reviews on Trustpilot are negative, some users considered the platform to be an effective way to connect businesses with talent. One user said they think the platform could do more to monitor activity and alert users to expired posts or applications.
Contact for quote.
From US$200.00 /mo.
*Employers can add Curated, a premium add-on product, to their plan.
Wellfound vs. CW Jobs:
Wellfound engages with the global tech startup community, and the platform provides employers with free and paid job posting options. In comparison, CW Jobs is a U.K.-based tech recruitment website with prices starting at £199.00 +VAT per job posting. Unlike Wellfound, CW Jobs charges employers extra to access their CV database.
Wellfound vs. Technojobs:
Wellfound reaches a global audience of job seekers in the tech startup environment, and employers can opt for free or paid job listings. Technojobs, by comparison, is a U.K.-based telecommunication and IT job posting site that helps employers find and recruit qualified job seekers. Technojob's pricing starts at £440.00 +VAT per post.
Wellfound vs. CV-Library:
While Wellfound caters to the global tech startup community with free and paid job postings, CV-Library is a well-trusted and established local site that reaches a wide audience. Both platforms provide access to thousands of qualified job seekers' CVs, but CV-Library is a generalist site and they charge £75.00 for a single job posting.