SheCanCode Job Board
From £295.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
CV database access
Email and live chat.
SheCanCode is an online community that aims to support and inspire female engineers, coders, software developers, and technicians. Thanks to its comprehensive range of resources, networking events, and blog posts, members can keep up-to-date with the latest developments and employment opportunities in the local and international tech industry.
SheCanCode's job board gives companies access to a specialized pool of women in tech and offers various hiring tools, such as social media promotion, email job alerts, and employer branding. However, the platform is costly compared to some niche competitors, such as Women Who Code.
- The job board is used by several well-known companies, such as LEGO, Meta, Bumble, and TikTok.
- There are several posting plans available to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings are shared to SheCanCode's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- The "Mini Company Profile Package" allows employers to create detailed company profiles to aid brand promotion.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can post both local and international vacancies.
- The "SCC Job Alert Package" sends listings to the platform's some 13,000 members via email alerts.
- SheCanCode does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform is more costly than other niche job posting sites, such as Women in Tech Jobs.
- The job board lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- While SheCanCode primarily caters to the local job market, most of its website traffic comes from the U.S.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SheCanCode's job board.
Single Job Post
Single Job Post & SCC Job Alert Package
Job Ad and Feature Job Alert Package
5 Job Posts Package
5 Job Posts & SCC Job Alerts Package
12-Month Company Listing
SheCanCode Job Board vs. Women Who Code:
Both international job boards, SheCanCode and Women Who Code offer a similar set of hiring tools, including social media promotion and employer branding. However, Women Who Code has a larger reach, catering to more than 290,000 members, while SheCanCode only has around 13,000 members. Neither site offers a free job posting plan.
SheCanCode Job Board vs. Women in Tech Jobs:
Like SheCanCode, Women in Tech Jobs primarily caters to female professionals in the local tech industry. While only SheCanCode has an international reach, Women in Tech Jobs is slightly more feature-rich, offering CV searches and promoted listings. However, both sites have social media promotion and employer branding tools.
SheCanCode Job Board vs. Fairygodboss:
SheCanCode and Fairygodboss both advertise a variety of vacancies aimed at female talent, but the former gives companies a more targeted approach to hiring women in tech. While SheCanCode's pricing starts from £295.00 +VAT per job post, employers need to contact Fairygodboss for pricing details. Neither site offers a free job posting plan.