From £295.00 +VAT /post.
Social media promotion
Resume database access
Email and live chat.
SheCanCode is an online community that aims to support and inspire female engineers, coders, software developers, and technicians. Thanks to its comprehensive range of resources, networking events, and blog posts, members can keep up-to-date with the latest developments and employment opportunities in the local and international tech industry.
SheCanCode's job board features a standard set of hiring tools, including social media promotion, targeted email alerts, and employer branding. While the platform is a good option for local hiring, its pricing is not available in U.S. dollars, making it difficult to gauge its affordability compared to niche U.S.-based job boards.
- There are several posting plans available to suit different hiring needs.
- Listings are shared to SheCanCode's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- The "Mini Company Profile Package" allows employers to create detailed company profiles to aid brand promotion.
- The job board is used by several well-known companies, such as LEGO, Meta, Bumble, and TikTok.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Employers can post both local and international vacancies.
- The "SCC Job Alert Package" sends listings to the platform's some 13,000 members via email alerts.
- SheCanCode does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- The platform is less feature-rich than some local niche competitors, such as Women's Job List.
- The job board lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Pricing is not available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SheCanCode.
Single Job Post
Single Job Post & SCC Job Alert Package
Job Ad and Feature Job Alert Package
5 Job Posts Package
5 Job Posts & SCC Job Alerts Package
12 Month Company Listing
How to Post a Job on SheCanCode:
Four easy steps for posting a job on SheCanCode.
Posting a job on SheCanCode.
Go to SheCanCode's home page.
From the home page, click on "JOBS" in the top menu toward the right-hand side.
Select a job posting package.
On the next page, click on "PURCHASE A JOB POSTING / PACKAGE" and peruse the available posting plans. Select your preferred package by clicking on either "Post Job" or "Purchase" under the applicable heading.
Create your listing.
Fill out the online job posting form with your vacancy details, including the job title, location, and description. Once you're done, click on "Preview Job."
Pay for your job post.
Preview your listing for accuracy. Once you're satisfied, click on "Payment." On the next page, enter your account details and credit card information, and click on "Process Payment" to complete your purchase.
To change your listing's details, click on "Edit."
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
SheCanCode vs. Women's Job List:
SheCanCode and Women's Job List both cater exclusively to female professionals, but the former is slightly more niche, primarily advertising coding, engineering, and other tech roles. However, Women's Job List is the more feature-rich option, offering resume searches, job syndication, and 90-day job posting plans.
SheCanCode vs. SWE Career Center:
Like SheCanCode, SWE Career Center exclusively advertises engineering roles suited to female talent. While SheCanCode has an international presence, SWE Career Center only facilitates U.S.-based job postings, giving employers access to a larger pool of local job seekers. Neither site features a free job posting plan.
SheCanCode vs. Careerin Tech Society:
While SheCanCode caters exclusively to women in tech, Careerin Tech Society advertises roles to a larger variety of job seekers. Both sites offer employer branding, but only SheCanCode features social media promotion and targeted email alerts. However, Careerin Tech Society offers employers a more targeted approach to hiring North American talent.
What is SheCanCode?
SheCanCode is an online community for women in tech with a global job board that advertises a wide range of developer, IT, engineering, and other tech positions aimed exclusively at female talent.
What does it cost to post a job on SheCanCode?
SheCanCode's pricing starts from £295.00 +VAT for a standard listing.
How do I create an account on SheCanCode?
- Navigate to SheCanCode's home page and click on "JOBS" toward the top-right corner.
- Click on "EMPLOYERS" and select "Create Employer Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Complete the online registration form and click on "Register."
Does SheCanCode have Twitter?
Yes, SheCanCode has a Twitter page, along with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram pages.