From £300.00 +VAT /post.
CV database access
Social media promotion
Job ad distribution
Targeted email alerts
Email and phone.
MultiLingualVacancies.com is a niche job board that connects companies with job seekers looking to use their language skills throughout the U.K. and Europe. The job board advertises vacancies in more than 1,000 languages and covers a wide range of sectors, including customer service, finance, healthcare, and advertising.
The platform gives employers access to a niche network of professionals with fluency in English along with other languages, such as French, German, Swedish, Greek, and more. Its standout features include CV searches and featured listings, but compared to local rival platform Reed.co.uk, the job board is costly.
- MultiLingualVacancies.com offers several job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- The platform caters exclusively to employers and job seekers throughout the U.K. and Europe.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies are sent to more than 500 candidates via email alerts.
- The job board features an extensive CV database for employers to browse through.
- Listings are shared on the job board's social media pages for maximum exposure.
- Job posts can be highlighted in the search results and added to the platform's home page for increased visibility.
- Employers can filter applications with screening questions.
- The job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- MultiLingualVacancies.com lacks candidate matching and applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- Compared to other local job posting sites, the platform is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of MultiLingualVacancies.com.
Standard Job Posting
CV Database Access - 1 Month
Maximum Exposure Bundle
Premium Job Posting + CV Database Access
12 Month Credits Option + CV Downloads
Contact for quote.
MultiLingualVacancies.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Of the two sites, Reed.co.uk is the more affordable option, charging new customers £89.00 +VAT for a single listing, whereas MultiLingualVacancies.com charges £300.00 +VAT per post. While the latter is ideal for employers in search of bilingual talent, Reed.co.uk has the widest local reach, attracting around 21.7 million active job seekers.
MultiLingualVacancies.com vs. Indeed:
Like MultiLingualVacancies.com, Indeed advertises a wide range of general vacancies and offers CV searches. However, only Indeed has a free job posting plan, making it the more affordable option. Indeed also offers candidate messaging tools, which MultiLingualVacancies.com lacks.
MultiLingualVacancies.com vs. Xpat Jobs:
While MultiLingualVacancies.com and Xpat Jobs both list multilingual roles, the sites serve slightly different markets. The former connects employers with multilingual talent, whereas Xpat Jobs caters to job seekers in search of global jobs. While MultiLingualVacancies.com charges £300.00 +VAT per post, Xpat Jobs charges €199.00 per post.
What does it cost to post a job on MultiLingualVacancies.com?
MultiLingualVacancies.com's pricing starts at £300.00 +VAT for a standard job post.
How do I delete a job post from MultiLingualVacancies.com?
- Log in to your account.
- Under "Recent Jobs," select the listing you'd like to remove and click on "Delete."