Single Job Posting
€245.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€395.00 /mo. for 100 posts.
€595.00 /mo. for 200 posts.
Pay per click.
All plans are priced in EUR.
XPat Jobs is an international job board that was created for job seekers and employers looking to connect abroad. With XPat Jobs, U.K. employers can post general jobs across a range of categories and industries. However, when compared to other international job boards, XPat Jobs is the more expensive option and the service lacks advanced features.
- Job ads are valid for two months.
- XPat Jobs advertises a range of jobs in various categories and industries.
- The Basic plan allows up to 20 job postings per month.
- Job seekers can browse opportunities for free.
- Employers have the choice of browsing through an extensive resume database.
- Jobs can be filtered by location, language, and profession.
- Xpat Jobs offers great bundle job posting packages.
- All plans are priced in EUR.
- Compared to local competitors like Find a Job and Jora, XPat Jobs is the more expensive option.
- The website does not offer language translation features.
- Customer support hours are not specified on the website.
- The resume database is only included in the Enterprise plan.
- Lacks remote interviewing tools like live chat and video calling.
XPat Jobs is not BBB-accredited and there are no user reviews available online.
How to Post a Job on XPat Jobs:
Follow our simple steps to post a job on XPat Jobs.
Posting a Job on XPat Jobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the XPat Jobs home page and click on "Post a Job."
Choose a package.
Choose a package that suits your needs and select "Buy Now."
Enter your company information.
Fill in the requested information and click on "Sign Up." You will need to wait for communication from XPat Jobs before you are able to post a job.
Enter the job information into the posting.
Describe the position and fill in all required information. When you are happy with the information provided, review and save your post.
XPat Jobs vs. WeWorkRemotely:
Both XPat Jobs and WeWorkRemotely are international job boards that target job seekers and employers across the world. However, while XPat Jobs lists job opportunities in over 140 countries, WeWorkRemotely strictly focuses on advertising remote-based jobs. Between the two competitors, WeWorkRemotely is the more affordable option.
XPat Jobs vs. Jora:
XPat Jobs and Jora both cater to an international job market and include standard job posting features like a CV database and email alerts. However, while XPat Jobs advertises multilingual opportunities for expats in different countries, Jora is widely known as an English-speaking job board that only advertises general job postings.
XPat Jobs vs. Find a Job:
Find a Job and XPat Jobs differ in that while the former is a government managed job board designed for the U.K. job market, XPat Jobs is an international job board that advertises jobs for expats across the world. Between the two competitors, XPat Jobs is also the more expensive choice, costing at least €199.00 per post.
How much does XPat Jobs cost?
XPat Jobs' pricing ranges between €199.00 and €595.00 per month, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an XPat Jobs account?
To create an account where you can manage XPat Jobs job postings, go to xpatjobs.com and click "Create account."
How can I edit an XPat Jobs job posting?
To edit your XPat Jobs job postings, log in to your account and locate the postings in the "My Jobs" area. You can open a posting and make changes, then click "Save."
How can I delete an XPat Jobs job posting?
To delete a posting, select the "delete" icon in your account next to the particular posting that you would like to remove.
How many countries does XPat Jobs advertise in?
XPat Jobs is an international platform that advertises jobs in 140 countries.