Single Job posting
€245.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€345.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€395.00 /mo. for 100 posts.
€495.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€595.00 /mo. for 200 posts.
€695.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
Pay per click.
Pay per click.
Xpat Jobs is an international job board that was created for job seekers and employers looking to connect abroad. With Xpat Jobs, U.K. employers can post general jobs across a range of categories and industries. The platform offers both single and bulk job posting plans to suit different recruitment needs.
The site receives roughly 140,000 visits each month, with around 7% coming from within the U.K. However, when compared to other international job boards, Xpat Jobs is the more expensive option and the service lacks advanced features, like ATS integration and social media promotion.
- Job ads are valid for two months.
- Employers have access to a global audience of international job seekers.
- Xpat Jobs advertises a range of jobs in various categories and industries.
- The Basic plan allows up to 20 job postings per month.
- The platform serves 70 languages and over 150 countries.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by language, job category, area, and city to easily connect with local employers.
- Employers have access to an extensive resume database of international professionals.
- Xpat Jobs offers both single and bulk job posting plans.
- The company has local offices and customer support in the U.K.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in Euros.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Jora and Find a job.
- The website does not offer language translation features.
- Customer support hours are not specified on the website.
- The resume database is only included in the Enterprise plan.
- The site lacks remote interviewing tools like live chat and video calling.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Xpat Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Xpat Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Xpat Jobs.
Posting a job on Xpat Jobs.
Navigate to the Xpat Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on the "Post a Job" button in the middle of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, select the job posting plan that best suits your needs by clicking on the appropriate "Buy Now" button.
If you have a single vacancy, click on the "Advertise NOW" button at the top of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Sign the contract and complete the payment.
The Xpat Jobs team will be in touch within 24 hours of submitting your account details. The team will send through a contract to be signed.
Thereafter, you will receive an invoice for your job posting plan.
Once you have completed the payment, your account will be activated and you will be able to create and post your job ad.
Xpat Jobs vs. We Work Remotely:
Like Xpat Jobs, We Work Remotely is a job board that targets job seekers and employers across the world. We Work Remotely focuses exclusively on remote working opportunities, whereas Xpat Jobs lists local vacancies in over 150 countries for both local and remote working opportunities. We Work Remotely is the more affordable platform for employers.
Xpat Jobs vs. Jora:
Xpat Jobs and Jora both cater to an international job market and include standard job posting features like a CV database and email alerts. However, while Xpat Jobs advertises multilingual opportunities for expats in different countries, Jora is widely known as an English-speaking job board that only advertises general job postings.
Xpat Jobs vs. Find a job:
Find a job and Xpat Jobs differ in that while the former is a government-managed job board designed for the U.K. job market, Xpat Jobs is an international job board that advertises jobs for expats across the world. Between the two competitors, Xpat Jobs is also the more expensive choice, costing at least €199.00 per post.
What is Xpat Jobs?
Xpat Jobs is an international job posting site that lists millions of job opportunities around the world.
How much does Xpat Jobs cost?
Xpat Jobs' pricing ranges between €199.00 and €695.00 per month, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an Xpat Jobs account?
- Go to the Xpat Jobs home page.
- Click on "Post a Job" in the middle of the page.
- Select a job posting plan by clicking on "Buy Now" beneath the appropriate package.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Sign Up."
- The Xpat Jobs team will be in touch to activate your account.
How many countries does Xpat Jobs advertise in?
Xpat Jobs is an international platform that advertises jobs in 150 countries.