Single Job posting
€245.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€345.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€395.00 /mo. for 100 posts.
€495.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€595.00 /mo. for 200 posts.
€695.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
Pay per click.
Pay per click.
Xpat Jobs has a simple and easy to navigate website that is designed to help connect job seekers and employers across the globe. The main job board lists all international job opportunities, but job seekers can use the advanced search tool to look for jobs according to their province, city, language, and profession.
For Canadian employers, Xpat Jobs provides access to an international audience of job seekers looking to work abroad. However, when compared to other international competitors like Indeed and Google for Jobs, XPat Job's reach is not as extensive and prices start at €199.00 for a single job post.
- Job ads are valid for two months.
- Employers have access to a global audience of international job seekers.
- Xpat Jobs advertises a range of jobs in various categories and industries.
- The Basic plan allows up to 20 job postings per month.
- The platform serves 70 languages and over 150 countries.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by language, job category, area, and city to easily connect with local employers.
- Employers have access to an extensive resume database of international professionals.
- Xpat Jobs offers both single and bulk job posting plans.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in Euros.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Eluta.ca and Job Bank.
- There are no local Xpat Jobs offices situated in Canada.
- The website does not offer a French language translation feature.
- Customer support hours are not stipulated on the website.
- The resume database is only included in the Enterprise plan.
- The site lacks remote interviewing tools like live chat and video calling.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Xpat Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Xpat Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Xpat Jobs.
Posting a job on Xpat Jobs.
Navigate to the Xpat Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on the "Post a Job" button in the middle of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, select the job posting plan that best suits your needs by clicking on the appropriate "Buy Now" button.
If you have a single vacancy, click on the "Advertise NOW" button at the top of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Sign the contract and complete the payment.
The Xpat Jobs team will be in touch within 24 hours of submitting your account details. The team will send through a contract to be signed.
Thereafter, you will receive an invoice for your job posting plan.
Once you have completed the payment, your account will be activated and you will be able to create and post your job ad.
Xpat Jobs vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca and Xpat Jobs are both general job boards that offer standard job posting features. However, unlike Xpat Jobs, Eluta.ca also offers free job postings and is well-known in Canada. Xpat Jobs, on the other hand, is the better option for employers looking to hire candidates from abroad.
Xpat Jobs vs. Job Bank:
Xpat Jobs is the more expensive job board, with prices starting at €199.00 for a single job posting. With Job Bank, Canadian employers will receive great exposure and access to a free platform that has the same features offered by Xpat Jobs. However, if you're looking to employ job seekers from abroad, Xpat Jobs offers the best exposure.
Xpat Jobs vs. Indeed:
Both Indeed and Xpat Jobs are global job boards that give employers access to a large network of job seekers. Both platforms offer pay-per-click job posting plans, but Indeed receives significantly more website traffic than Xpat Jobs, offering employers greater exposure. In addition, Indeed offers a free job posting option, which Xpat Jobs lacks.
What is Xpat Jobs?
Xpat Jobs is an international job posting site that lists millions of job opportunities around the world.
How much does Xpat Jobs cost?
Xpat Jobs' pricing ranges between €199.00 and €695.00 per month, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an Xpat Jobs account?
- Go to the Xpat Jobs home page.
- Click on "Post a Job" in the middle of the page.
- Select a job posting plan by clicking on "Buy Now" beneath the appropriate package.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Sign Up."
- The Xpat Jobs team will be in touch to activate your account.
How many countries does Xpat Jobs advertise in?
Xpat Jobs is an international platform that advertises jobs in 150 countries.