Single Job Posting
€245.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€395.00 /mo. for 100 posts.
€595.00 /mo. for 200 posts.
Pay per click.
All plans are priced in EUR.
Xpat Jobs has a simple and easy to navigate website that is designed to help connect job seekers and employers across the globe. The main job board lists all international job opportunities, but job seekers can use the advanced search tool to look for jobs according to their state/city, language, and profession.
For Canadian employers, Xpat Jobs provides an international job board that targets job seekers looking to work abroad. However, when compared to other international competitors like Indeed and Google for Jobs, XPat Job's reach is not as extensive and prices start at €199.00 for a single job post.
- Job ads are valid for two months.
- Xpat Jobs advertises a range of jobs in various categories and industries.
- The Basic plan allows up to 20 job postings per month.
- Job seekers can browse opportunities for free, as well as filter their search by country, state, language, and profession.
- Employers have the choice of browsing through an extensive resume database.
- Xpat Jobs offers great bundle job posting packages.
- All plans are priced in EUR.
- Compared to local competitors like Job Bank, Xpat Jobs is the more expensive option.
- There are no local Xpat Jobs offices situated in Canada.
- The website does not offer a French language translation feature.
- Customer support hours are not stipulated on the website.
- The resume database is only included in the Enterprise plan.
- Lacks remote interviewing tools like live chat and video calling.
Xpat Jobs is not BBB-accredited and there are no user reviews available online.
How to Post a Job on Xpat Jobs:
Follow our simple steps to post a job on Xpat Jobs.
Posting a Job on Xpat Jobs.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Xpat Jobs home page and click on "Post a Job."
Choose a package.
Choose a package that suits your needs and select "Buy Now."
Enter your company information.
Fill in the requested information and click on "Sign Up." You will need to wait for communication from Xpat Jobs before you are able to post a job.
Enter the job information into the posting.
Describe the position and fill in all required information. When you are happy with the information provided, review and save your post.
Xpat Jobs vs. Eluta.ca:
Eluta.ca and Xpat Jobs are both general job boards that offer standard job posting features. However, unlike Xpat Jobs, Eluta.ca also offers free job postings and is well-known in Canada. Xpat Jobs, on the other hand, is the better option for employers looking to hire candidates from abroad.
Xpat Jobs vs. Job Bank:
Xpat Jobs is the more expensive job board, with prices starting at €199.00 for a single job posting. With Job Bank, Canadian employers will receive great exposure and access to a free platform that has the same features offered by Xpat Jobs. However, if you're looking to employ job seekers from abroad, Xpat Jobs offers the best exposure.
Xpat Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed and Xpat Jobs are both international job boards that target millions of employers and job seekers. However, Indeed stands out as the most popular job board, offering excellent exposure and free job postings. Xpat Jobs, on the other hand, offers similar features as Indeed but prices start at €199.00 for one job post.
How much does Xpat Jobs cost?
Xpat Jobs' pricing ranges between €199.00 and €595.00 per month, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an Xpat Jobs account?
To create an account where you can manage Xpat Jobs job postings, go to xpatjobs.com and click "Create account."
How can I edit an Xpat Jobs job posting?
To edit your Xpat Jobs job postings, log in to your account and locate the postings in the "My Jobs" area. You can open a posting and make changes, then click "Save."
How can I delete an Xpat Jobs job posting?
To delete a posting, select the "delete" icon in your account next to the particular posting that you would like to remove.
How many countries does Xpat Jobs advertise in?
Xpat Jobs is an international platform that advertises jobs in 140 countries.