Single Job posting
€245.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€345.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€395.00 /mo. for 100 posts.
€495.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
€595.00 /mo. for 200 posts.
€695.00 /mo. for 20 posts.
Pay per click.
Pay per click.
Xpat Jobs' reach covers 150 countries, making it easy for Australian employers to find and recruit talented professionals abroad. With Xpat Jobs, employers immediately gain access to a vast network of job seekers that specialize in a range of industries.
However, when compared to local competitors, Xpat Jobs is the more costly option. In addition, the platform does not include advanced tools like live chat or video calling, which could impact hiring time and costs.
- Job ads are valid for two months.
- Employers have access to a global audience of international job seekers.
- Xpat Jobs advertises a range of jobs in various categories and industries.
- The Basic plan allows up to 20 job postings per month.
- The platform serves 70 languages and over 150 countries.
- Job seekers can filter vacancies by language, job category, area, and city to easily connect with local employers.
- Employers have access to an extensive resume database of international professionals.
- Xpat Jobs offers both single and bulk job posting plans.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in Euros.
- The platform is costlier than competitors, such as Locanto.
- There are no local Xpat Jobs offices located in Australia.
- Customer support hours are not specified on the website.
- The resume database is only included in the Enterprise plan.
- The site lacks remote interviewing tools like live chat and video calling.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Xpat Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Xpat Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Xpat Jobs.
Posting a job on Xpat Jobs.
Navigate to the Xpat Jobs home page.
From the home page, click on the "Post a Job" button in the middle of the page.
Select a job posting plan.
On the next page, select the job posting plan that best suits your needs by clicking on the appropriate "Buy Now" button.
If you have a single vacancy, click on the "Advertise NOW" button at the top of the page.
Create your employer account.
Fill out the online form with your company details and click on "Sign Up" toward the bottom of the page.
Sign the contract and complete the payment.
The Xpat Jobs team will be in touch within 24 hours of submitting your account details. The team will send through a contract to be signed.
Thereafter, you will receive an invoice for your job posting plan.
Once you have completed the payment, your account will be activated and you will be able to create and post your job ad.
Xpat Jobs vs. Locanto:
Xpat Jobs and Locanto are global job boards that also advertise real estate options. However, the two competitors have different target markets. While Locanto advertises part-time, freelance, and full-time jobs, Xpat Jobs was specifically designed for employers looking to hire expats from different countries.
Xpat Jobs vs. NoDesk:
Both Xpat Jobs and NoDesk cater to an international job market and include job posting features, such as 60-day job ads and email alerts. NoDesk is predominantly an English-speaking job board that advertises remote opportunities, whereas Xpat Jobs supports 70 languages in over 150 countries.
Xpat Jobs vs. SEEK:
SEEK and Xpat Jobs are both international job boards that target millions of employers and job seekers. However, SEEK outshines as the best option for Australian employers, thanks to its excellent exposure and popularity. Xpat Jobs, on the other hand, offers similar features as SEEK.
What is Xpat Jobs?
Xpat Jobs is an international job posting site that lists millions of job opportunities around the world.
How much does Xpat Jobs cost?
Xpat Jobs' pricing ranges between €199.00 and €695.00 per month, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an Xpat Jobs account?
- Go to the Xpat Jobs home page.
- Click on "Post a Job" in the middle of the page.
- Select a job posting plan by clicking on "Buy Now" beneath the appropriate package.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Sign Up."
- The Xpat Jobs team will be in touch to activate your account.
How many countries does Xpat Jobs advertise in?
Xpat Jobs is an international platform that advertises jobs in 150 countries.