Bulk posting options
Candidate matching tools
Targeted job email alerts
Applicant tracking system
Remote OK's wide reach makes it a good choice if you're looking to attract an international workforce to your Australia-based remote jobs. The site's niche nature makes it easy for Australian employers to connect with more than 1 million global remote workers.
Tech sector jobs are more prominently featured, but a non-tech job filter is also provided. It features customized paid job listing packages and useful add-ons such as company branding. Remote OK's job posting plans (quoted in U.S. dollars) are costlier than local job boards such as Jora, with free options.
- Remote OK connects Australian employers with more than 1 million global remote job seekers.
- Employers can specify that only Australian applicants may apply, or they can invite global job applicants.
- Employers can choose between single or bulk job posting plans.
- Job listings are shared across the Google for Jobs recruitment network.
- Candidate profile views by category are available.
- Email alerts are distributed to a talent pool of over 91,000.
- Candidates are driven directly to Australian employers' career portals or email addresses.
- Employers have the option of sharing job posts via Remote OK's Twitter account.
- Job posting plans include add-on options, like promoted listings and employer branding.
- No free or unlimited job posting plans are offered.
- All higher-visibility options are charged extra.
- No ATS or job feed integration is offered.
- Candidate matching is not included in standard job posting plan prices.
- No access to a searchable resume database is provided.
Remote OK is generally regarded as a trusted source for hiring remote employees and has been used by some of the world's biggest brands, namely Microsoft, Starbucks, Amazon, and more.
We were unable to find online reviews from Australia-based users. The job board attracted mostly positive reviews from global users on Product Hunt, where the site has a 4.5-star rating.
Remote OK has a dynamic pricing model whereby the cost of job posts and add-on features changes depending on the number of job ads that are posted every week. The platform limits sticky posts (ads that are featured at the top of the front page for a specific duration) to a maximum of two at the same time per company.
Job postings are automatically renewed after 30 days and are charged at the same price as the original job post. Job posts that have been closed on the edit page are not automatically renewed. Users can also disable the auto-renew features or get a refund within seven days after renewing.
Remote OK vs. WeWorkRemotely:
WeWorkRemotely is more affordable than Remote OK if you're purchasing a single job post, but Remote OK provides additional bulk posting options. WeWorkRemotely offers more advanced hiring features, such as activity and data reporting and job feeds from leading ATS platforms. Both sites offer Australian employers good international exposure.
Remote OK vs. Working Nomads:
Both Remote OK and Working Nomads connect Australian employers with global digital workers. Remote OK mainly features remote tech jobs as opposed to Working Nomads, which includes other remote jobs. Remote OK offers dynamic pricing and gives employers more job listing add-on options.
Remote OK vs. SEEK:
Remote OK offers a global remote work job board, while SEEK is a general job board. Both feature free candidate profiles, but SEEK's free searches are limited. Only SEEK includes applicant tracking. Remote OK's pricing varies depending on the number of active posts on the site, whereas SEEK's prices vary based on the job title and location.
Jan 01, 2015
How much does it cost to post a job on Remote OK?
Remote OK's pricing is dynamic and frequently changes depending on the number of active job posts on the platform.
How can I edit a Remote OK job posting?
To edit your Remote OK job posting, go to the website and sign in using the information that you entered when you purchased the posting. From here, you can make changes to your listing.
How can I delete a Remote OK job posting?
To delete a posting, log in using your employer credentials and click on the "Remove" option on your posting.