Single Job Post
5 Jobs Bundle
10 Jobs Bundle
15 Jobs Bundle
20 Jobs Bundle
25 Jobs Bundle
30 Jobs Bundle
35 Jobs Bundle
40 Jobs Bundle
45 Jobs Bundle
50 Jobs Bundle
55 Jobs Bundle
60 Jobs Bundle
65 Jobs Bundle
70 Jobs Bundle
75 Jobs Bundle
80 Jobs Bundle
85 Jobs Bundle
90 Jobs Bundle
95 Jobs Bundle
100 Jobs Bundle
Add Company Logo
Highlight Posts in Yellow
Email Job Alerts to Candidates
Add Your Company's Brand Color
Featured Job Post (1 day)
Featured Job Post (1 week)
Featured Job Post (1 month)
*Pricing plans are adjusted often. Be sure to check the pricing page for changes.
Remote OK's wide reach makes it a good choice if you're looking to attract an international workforce to your Australia-based remote jobs. The site's niche nature makes it easy for Australian employers to connect with more than 1 million global remote workers.
Tech sector jobs are more prominently featured, but a non-tech job filter is also provided. It features customized paid job listing packages and useful add-ons such as company branding. Remote OK's job posting plans quoted in US$, however, are more expensive than local job boards such as Jora, with free options, and SEEK's paid job posting plans.
- Remote OK connects Australian employers with more than 1 million global remote job seekers.
- Employers can specify that only Australian applicants may apply, or they can invite global job applicants.
- Employers can choose between single or bulk job posting plans.
- Job listings are shared across the Google for Jobs recruitment network.
- Candidate profile views by category are available.
- Email alerts are distributed to a talent pool of over 91,000.
- Candidates are driven directly to Australian employers' career portals or email addresses.
- Employers have the option of sharing job posts via Remote OK's Twitter account.
- Job posting plans include add-on options, like promoted listings and employer branding.
- No free or unlimited job posting plans are offered.
- Costs, quoted only in US$, are comparatively more expensive than Jora and SEEK's local prices.
- Non-tech jobs are less prominently featured.
- Offers no dedicated Australian job posting site for local employers to post their jobs.
- All higher-visibility options are charged extra.
- There is no candidate management dashboard.
- No ATS or job feed integration is offered.
- Candidate matching is not included in standard job posting plan prices.
- No access to a searchable resume database is provided.
- Job seekers are limited to fixed job keyword searches.
- No Australia-based job search filter is available; job seekers can only opt to filter worldwide jobs.
- All job adverts are only listed for a month, with paid renewal required thereafter.
Remote OK is generally regarded as a trusted source for hiring remote employees and is used by some of the world's biggest brands, namely Microsoft, Starbucks, Amazon, and more. No reviews from Australia-based users were found. The job board attracted mostly positive reviews from global users on Product Hunt.
Remote OK has 35.3K global Twitter followers and attracted more than 3.1K "Likes" on Facebook. SimilarWeb reports that Remote OK on a 6-month average attracted 441.94K visitors, demonstrating a wide global reach for Australian employers posting their remote jobs on the site.
How to Post a Job on Remote OK:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Remote OK.
Posting a Job on Remote OK.
Click on "Post a job" on the home page.
Navigate to the Remote OK home page and click on the "Post a job" button in the top right corner of the page.
Enter company, job, and billing information.
In the online form, enter information about your company and the job you want to advertise, along with instructions on how to apply. You will also need to provide your billing information.
Review and post you job ad.
Once you've completed the online form, you can see a preview of your job ad at the bottom of the page. Ensure that all the information you entered is correct before clicking on "Post your job."
Remote OK vs. We Work Remotely:
We Work Remotely is more affordable than Remote OK if you're purchasing a single job post, but Remote OK provides more bulk posting options. We Work Remotely offers more advanced features, such as activity and data reporting and job feeds from leading ATS platforms. Both sites offer Australian employers wide international exposure.
Remote OK vs. Working Nomads:
Both Remote OK and Working Nomads connect Australian employers with global digital workers. Remote OK mainly features remote tech jobs as opposed to Working Nomads that includes other remote jobs. Remote OK is less affordable than Working Nomads (US$449.00 vs. US$149.00 per job listing), but Remote OK offers employers more job listing add-ons.
Remote OK vs. SEEK:
Remote OK offers a global remote work job board, while SEEK is a top Australian general job posting site. Both feature free candidate profiles, but Seek's free searches are limited. Only SEEK includes applicant tracking. A single 30-day ad on Remote OK costs US$449.00, with SEEK's prices for a single 30-day job post starting at A$225.00.
Remote OK vs. Jora:
Both Remote OK and Jora feature local and global jobs. Remote OK offers remote tech and other jobs, while Jora is a general job search aggregator with a strong local presence. Job ad costs at Remote OK start at US$449.00 for a single 30-day job listing, while Jora allows employers to post up to 10 free job ads. Both feature candidate profiles.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
July 31, 2020
What is Remote OK?
Remote OK is a remote job board that connects Australian employers with a large global community of remote professionals.
How much does it cost to post a job on Remote OK?
Remote OK's pricing is quoted in US$ and starts at US$449.00 for a single 30-day job listing. Paid add-ons and bulk posting options are available.
How can I edit a Remote OK job posting?
To edit your Remote OK job posting, go to the website and sign in using the information that you entered when you purchased the posting. From here, you can make changes to your listing.
How can I delete a Remote OK job posting?
To delete a posting, log in using your employer credentials and click on the "Remove" option on your posting.
How do I create a Remote OK account?
The only way to create an account where you can manage Remote OK job postings is to create a new posting and pay for it.