Startupers does not charge employers to post jobs on their site. However, Startupers does encourage users to sponsor the job board by joining their Patreon.
Added to Startupers' Patreon sponsors page.
Added to Startupers' Patreon sponsors page and receive top billing on the page.
Startupers offers a free job board for employers in startup markets across the world. While its audience is mostly located in the U.S., there are opportunities based in Sydney and Melbourne.
However, compared to local competitors, such as SEEK or JobsJobsJobs.com.au, Startupers' reach is quite limited. Therefore, Australian employers might find better success with local job boards. The website currently lists less than 20 job openings in Australia and the majority of them are based in finance or law departments.
- Startupers is a completely free job posting site.
- All job posts are reviewed by a human being to identify and eliminate spam or fraudulent information.
- The platform offers a resume board for those who work in startups and a headhunter board for startup recruiters.
- Compared to local competitors, such as SEEK and Jora, Startupers stands out as the more affordable option, thanks to its free plan.
- Startupers serves as a great location to source remote, freelance, and/or full-time employees.
- To post an ad on Startupers, you won't need to register an employer account.
- Startupers is frequently used by local payroll software company, Employment Hero, as well as other international brands such as Airbnb and Dataiku.
- The website provides limited information and does not feature a language translation tool.
- Customer support hours are not stipulated on the website. However, it's important to note that Startupers' employees are based in the U.S., which may determine the customer support hours.
- In order to post a job, you'll need an applicant tracking system.
- The sponsorship program is quoted in U.S. dollars.
- The majority of Australian jobs advertised on Startupers is based in Sydney.
We were unable to find reviews for Startupers online.
How to Post a Job on Startupers:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Startupers.
Posting a job on Startupers.
Click on the navigation button.
You will find this button, comprising a circle with three horizontal lines in the left corner of the home page.
Select "Post FREE startup jobs!"
This is the second option on the pop-up menu.
Fill in the information required.
You will be prompted to answer four questions.
Fill in your job posting information, review and post.
When Startupers is satisfied with your four answers, they will publish your job posting with the information you've supplied.
There's also an option to edit or resubmit your application once you've completed it.
Startupers vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a widely popular job board in Australia, thanks to its variety of job categories and local reach. While Startupers stands out as the more affordable option, the platform's reach in Australia is not as extensive, mainly advertising jobs in Sydney and Melbourne.
Startupers vs. JobsJobsJobs.com.au:
The primary differences between JobsJobsJobs.com.au and Startupers are the two competitors' target markets and price. JobsJobsJobs.com.au charges between A$225.00 and A$340.00 per post and the job board covers Australia nationwide. Startupers, on the other hand, is 100% free, but the majority of the jobs cater to the U.S. market.
Startupers vs. Dice:
Dice and Startupers are niche job boards that cater to employers in the tech field. However, that's where the similarities end. While Dice is a popular job board, it does not offer a free plan, and employers can expect to pay between US$250.00 and US$395.00 per posting. Unlike Dice, Startupers is 100% free to use, but it mostly caters to startups.
What is Startupers?
Startupers is a free job posting site that predominately caters to those in the startup tech industry.
How do I create a Startupers account?
Startupers does not offer employer or job seeker accounts. However, users can join Startupers' sponsorship program for US$5.00 to US$100.00 per month.
Where is Startupers located?
Startupers' headquarters is based in San Francisco, CA.
How can I edit a Startupers job posting?
To edit your Startupers job postings, click the "My Stuff" icon and then select the job you would like to edit from your job list.
Can I delete a Startupers job posting?
To delete or manage Startupers job postings, go to the "My Stuff" page and click on the posting you would like to remove, then click the "Delete" icon.