From US$495.00 /post.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Candidate matching tools
Phone, email, and live chat.
Dice is a prominent IT platform with a dedicated job board. The site allows employers to see matched resumes, track applicants, and screen candidates. There are also comprehensive branding solutions available to assist with marketing companies who feature on the site.
While there is not much data available on the number of Australian visitors to the site, Dice is still an invaluable tool for accessing international talent if you have remote positions available. There are multiple job posting packages on offer to suit different budget and hiring needs.
- Dice is a niche job board dedicated to careers in IT and technology.
- The platform offers both single and multiple job posting plans.
- Job ads are syndicated to over 3,000 partner sites for increased visibility.
- The platform features a resume database of over 2.7 million candidates.
- Job posting packages include candidate screening and applicant matching tools.
- The website receives over 2 million visitors per month.
- Vacancies are promoted via email and social networks for added reach.
- The platform offers company pages and employer branding services.
- Dice features a native iOS and Android app for recruiters on the go.
- Employers can preview matched resumes and track applications.
- Dice lacks a free job posting option.
- There is an additional cost to access the Dice resume database.
- The platform is costlier than some competitors, such as Jora.
- Pricing is only provided in U.S. dollars.
- There is not much data available on Australian audiences.
Dice generated mixed user reviews. On Sitejabber, Dice has a 4-star rating based on two positive reviews. A handful of reviews gave the site a 2.1-star rating on Trustpilot, where users mentioned difficulties in searching for remote positions, and unresponsive customer service.
On TrustRadius, Dice has a 7.1-star rating based on over 50 reviews. Several reviewers noted the platform's ease of use and ability to source great IT candidates. However, some users complained about faulty boolean search strings and that candidates' profiles were often missing contact information.
Single Job Post
Two Job Posts
Three Job Posts
Multiple Job Package
Contact for quote.
Dice vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's most popular job boards, listing a variety of general roles. The site offers applicant tracking, email scheduling, and job post statistics with a variable pricing model. In comparison, Dice provides more branding solutions than SEEK and shares job posts on social media. However, it is a costly choice, charging US$495.00 per post.
Dice vs. Jora:
Jora is a prominent Australian job site. Employers can post up to 10 job listings for free each month, while Dice charges US$495.00 for a single job post. However, Dice provides more hiring features, such as candidate matching, applicant tracking, and candidate screening — tools missing from Jora.
Dice vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is one of the leading Australian job boards and allows employers to post jobs for free and only purchase add-ons that they desire. These add-ons include access to applications, resume downloads, and candidate invitations. Dice only offers all-inclusive packages, but these provide more hiring features than CareerOne.