My Startup Gig
From A$10.00 +GST /mo.
Searchable resume database
Social media promotion
My Startup Gig gives new entrepreneurial business ventures access to a targeted audience of job seekers interested in working for a startup in Australia. To help streamline the hiring process, the website pulls job ads from employers' careers sites or ATS directly and charges an affordable monthly fee of A$10.00.
- The site pulls job ads from employers' career pages, simplifying the job posting and management processes.
- The basic plan includes unlimited job ads.
- The Featured Ad option pins listings to the top of the job board and search results.
- The site is more affordable than some niche competitors, such as VentureLoop and Top Startup Jobs.
- To assist with distribution, the site works with universities, co-working spaces, media, government programs, and recruiters.
- Employers get a quarterly report on the number of clicks per job ad.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The base plan is billed annually, upfront.
- The site lacks a searchable resume database, candidate matching, and social media promotion.
We were unable to find any online reviews of My Startup Gig.
Track My Jobs
A$10.00 +GST /mo., billed annually.
My Startup Gig vs. Top Startup Jobs:
While My Startup Gig has a starting price of A$10.00 +GST per month that is billed annually, Top Startup Jobs has a starting price of US$99.00 per post. The former offers better value as it includes unlimited listings. Both sites target job seekers interested in working for startups, but My Startup Gig is more likely to reach local candidates.
My Startup Gig vs. VentureLoop:
While My Startup Gig caters to the Australian job market, VentureLoop is a global job board. Both sites specially cater to the startup industry, but VentureLoop offers a free posting option to VentureLoop clients, while My Startup Gig lacks any free plan. It does, however, aggregate jobs from and distributes them to other sites, unlike VentureLoop.
My Startup Gig vs. SEEK:
Neither My Startup Gig nor SEEK offer a free plan. While SEEK's pricing depends on variables relating to the position to be advertised, My Startup Gig's pricing starts at A$10.00 +GST per month, billed annually. As a leading general job board in Australia, SEEK has a better country-wide reach, but My Startup Gigs targets a more niche audience.