Startupers does not charge employers to post jobs on their site. However, Startupers does encourage users to sponsor the job board by joining their Patreon.
Added to Startupers' Patreon sponsors page.
Added to Startupers' Patreon sponsors page and receive top billing on the page.
Startupers is a 100% free job board that's dedicated to startup enthusiasts across the world. For Canadian employers, Startupers offers a niche job board, a resume board for those in the industry, and a headhunter board for recruiters. While Startupers advertise a range of vacancies, the majority of jobs are in the tech industry.
When compared to local competitors like Workopolis or Eluta.ca, Startupers stands out as a valuable option for startup employers, thanks to its niche market and 100% free platform. That said, those looking for excellent Canadian exposure and a variety of job categories may have better success with local job boards.
- Startupers is a completely free job posting site.
- All job posts are reviewed by a human being to identify spam and/or false information.
- Starupers serves as a great location to source remote, freelance, and/or full-time employees based in Canada.
- The site offers a resume board for those who work in startups and a headhunter board for startup recruiters.
- To post an ad on Startupers, you won't need to register an employers account.
- Reputable companies that use Startupers for recruitment purposes include Airbnb, DocuSign, Compass, and Truebill.
- Startupers primarily caters to those in the tech startup industry.
- Unlike local competitors Workopolis and WOWJobs, Startupers' website has no French translation feature and it does not offer sponsored listings.
- Customer support hours are not stipulated on the website. That said, it's important to note that Startupers' employees are based in the U.S., which may determine the customer support hours.
- In order to post a job, you'll need an applicant tracking system.
- The majority of the job pool lives in the United States.
We were unable to find reviews for Startupers online.
How to Post a Job on Startupers:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Startupers.
Posting a job on Startupers.
Click on the navigation button.
You will find this button, comprising a circle with three horizontal lines in the left corner of the home page.
Select "Post FREE startup jobs!"
This is the second option on the pop-up menu.
Fill in the information required.
You will be prompted to answer four questions.
Fill in your job posting information, review, and post.
When Startupers is satisfied with your four answers, they will publish your job posting with the information you've supplied.
There's also an option to edit or resubmit your application once you've completed it.
Startupers vs. Workopolis:
Both Startupers and Workopolis are free job boards that advertise full-time and freelance work. But, while Startupers focus on junior or startup jobs, Workopolis is a high-traffic site that advertises both entry-level and senior jobs. Additionally, Workopolis has the best Canadian exposure, and employers are not restricted to one niche field.
Startupers vs. Eluta.ca:
Startupers and Eluta.ca are free job boards that are dedicated to connecting employers with top-quality professionals. Comparatively, Eluta.ca's Canadian reach is more impressive, promising better results for local employers. However, unlike Eluta.ca, Startupers is the best source for those looking to employ remote workers who specialize in tech.
Startupers vs. Dice:
Dice and Startupers are niche job boards that cater to employers in the tech field. However, that's where the similarities end. While Dice is a popular job board, it does not offer a free plan, and employers can expect to pay between US$250.00 and US$395.00 per job posting. Unlike Dice, Startupers is 100% free to use, but it mostly caters to startups.
What is Startupers?
Startupers is a free job posting site that predominately caters to those in the startup tech industry.
How do I create a Startupers account?
Startupers does not offer employer or job seeker accounts. However, users can join Startupers' sponsorship program for US$5.00 to US$100.00 per month.
Where is Startupers located?
Startupers' headquarters is based in San Francisco, CA.
How can I edit a Startupers job posting?
To edit your Startupers job postings, click the "My Stuff" icon and then select the job you would like to edit from your job list.
Can I delete a Startupers job posting?
To delete or manage Startupers job postings, go to the "My Stuff" page and click on the posting you would like to remove, then click the "Delete" icon.