From US$299.00 /post.
Job post duration
Job email alerts
Startup Jobs enables Canadian tech startups to publish full-time and remote vacancies in the tech industry and target a large audience of skilled job seekers around the world. The site reportedly receives one million page views per month and sends out more than 80,000 email alerts to candidates.
While the platform features a great selection of jobs from top tech and development companies, it lacks many key features to assist recruitment efforts, such as applicant tracking tools, social media promotion, and job distribution to other job boards. Startup Jobs is also costlier than competitor sites, such as Tech Talent Canada.
- Recent jobs are featured on the home page and in the newsletter.
- Job listings can be highlighted at an additional cost and auto-renewed after 30 days.
- Discounted bulk job packages are available for employers needing to hire at scale.
- Pre-purchased job posting credits are valid for 12 months.
- More than 80,000 job alert emails are sent out every month.
- The platform offers "Sponsorship" and "Spotlight" plans to aid brand awareness.
- Startup Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- The platform lacks many key hiring tools, such as candidate matching, social media promotion, and job syndication.
- The site does not feature French translation.
- There are no local customer support channels.
Startup Jobs has a 4.7-star rating based on over 15 reviews on Product Hunt. However, most of the reviews are from job seekers.
Single Job Listing
From US$9,000.00 /mo.
From US$2,999.00 /mo.
Add-On: Highlight Job Listing
Startup Jobs vs. Tech Talent Canada (TTC):
Like Startup Jobs, Tech Talent Canada connects employers with professionals in the technology sector. Startup Jobs charges US$299.00 per post, while TTC offers a free posting plan and paid plans starting at C$100.00 per post. Their job post duration is 60 days compared to Startup Jobs' 30 days, but they lack bulk discounts, which Startup Jobs offers.
Startup Jobs vs. Wellfound:
Like Startup Jobs, Wellfound is a tech startup job board with international reach. Wellfound offers free and paid plans starting at US$499.00 per month, whereas Startup Jobs lacks a free plan, and a single job post costs US$299.00. Wellfound is more feature-rich than Startup Jobs, offering employer branding, a resume database, and applicant tracking.
Startup Jobs vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that lists vacancies in all industries and offers free and paid plans, a resume database, and an employer dashboard. In contrast, Startup Jobs only offers paid plans starting at US$299.00 per post and lacks advanced hiring tools, but may be a better option for targeted recruitment efforts.