Free for the first 6 member posts.
Member Job Listing (above 6 posts)
C$150.00 +HST /post.
Nonmember Job Listing
C$300.00 +HST /post.
The CVCA job board allows both member and nonmember employers to reach a niche audience of private equity professionals throughout Canada. Compared to competitor job sites, however, the platform lacks standard features for optimizing the hiring process, such as job syndication and a searchable resume database.
- CVCA members may post six jobs per 12-month period at no cost.
- Job listings are featured in the weekly newsletter distributed to over 3,000 CVCA members.
- The CVCA represents over 300 firms in the private capital industry, allowing employers to reach a niche audience.
- The website features a company directory where potential candidates can learn more about the firms affiliated with the CVCA.
- The platform does not feature any applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
- Job listings are not distributed to other job boards.
- Job posts are not shared on social media.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the CVCA job board.
CVCA Job Board vs. Venture Loop:
VentureLoop is a startup job board for venture capital firms and offers free member postings, while nonmembers pay C$99.00 per post, making them more affordable than CVCA job board's C$300.00 per nonmember post. Comparatively, VentureLoop reaches a larger audience than the CVCA job board. Neither site offers applicant tracking.
CVCA Job Board vs. Top Startup Jobs:
Top Startup Jobs advertises a range of job opportunities in various industries, while the CVCA Job Board focuses on private equity roles, allowing employers to reach a niche audience. Whereas Top Startup Jobs charges C$99.00 per post, the first six job postings are free for members of the CVCA. Neither platform offers a searchable resume database.
CVCA Job Board vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the official job site of the Canadian government and offers free job postings in English and French. The platform features general vacancies in a variety of industries, while the CVCA job board is focused on private equity jobs. CVCA members can post the first six jobs at no cost, while nonmembers are charged C$300.00 per post.