2 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
15 Job Posts
Contact for quote.
Despite being based in Barcelona, Spain, JobisJob's reach extends globally. Their job search engine provides access to more than 1.8 million U.K. jobs from just over 101,000 local companies and attracts scores of job seekers every month. U.K. employers seeking to recruit international candidates should consider this site.
JobisJob offers a powerful job search engine that sources job vacancies directly from U.K. employers' career pages. Job seekers apply for free, whereas employers need to pay for their listings to appear in JobisJob's search engine results, in which case they benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career portals.
- The sire connects U.K. employers with millions of local and global applicants.
- U.K.-based employers can choose between three 30-day job listing packages.
- Pricing is listed in pounds sterling.
- Job posts receive high visibility for 30 days and do not expire.
- Upon purchase, one job post from your plan gets published, but the rest can be posted at any time.
- Job posts appear in premium positions of all related searches.
- U.K. employers benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career pages.
- Application alerts via email are included.
- Job ads can be edited for up to 30 days after posting.
- Employers receive applicants' CVs directly in their inboxes.
- Tips for creating appealing job posts are provided.
- A free mobile app is available to download.
- No free trial is offered and no free job posting options are available to U.K. employers.
- Employer accounts can only be used to post, edit, and delete job listings.
- Candidate matching is not included.
- The site does not list a U.K. number for customer support. Instead, customers have to submit an online contact request form.
- No access to a resume database is offered.
We were unable to find online reviews from U.K. site users. Similarweb reports that JobisJob's U.K. page attracted over 173,000 visitors in a six-month period, where over 70% of visitors were located in the U.K, indicating a strong local foothold. Scamadviser regards JobisJob.com as a legit and safe site for consumers to access.
How to Post a Job on JobisJob:
Nine easy steps for posting a job on JobisJob.
Posting a job on JobisJob.
Click on "Employer Solutions" on the home page.
You'll find it in the top-right corner of the JobisJob home page.
Click on "POST A JOB."
You'll see this button toward the top of the page in the text box with the heading "Attract talented applicants."
Create an account.
Confirm your email address.
After submitting your details, you'll receive an email with a verification link. Click on it to activate your account.
Click on "Post a new Job."
Once you've logged in to your account, click on the "Post a new Job" button from your recruiter control panel.
Select your preferred posting plan.
Choose from the two, five, and fifteen-post packages depending on your needs. Once you've identified your preferred option, click "POST JOB."
Be sure to contact JobisJob if you would like to purchase a larger package.
Complete the job details form.
You'll be asked to specify the job title, type, location, as well as a job description and information on how to apply for the post. There are also designated fields in which to specify the working hours, salary or pay level, and job reference number.
Once you've completed the form, review the information provided to confirm that it's accurate, and then click "Next."
Review your order summary.
Check that the product information and billing address are correct. When you're ready, click on "Submit order."
Complete the payment to post your job advert.
You can either log in to your PayPal account using the link provided or you can enter your payment information on-screen. Then, click "Pay Now."
The remaining job posts you have paid for can be used at any time.
JobisJob vs. reed.co.uk:
JobisJob aggregates jobs from global employers' career sites, while reed.co.uk, one of the U.K.'s top job sites, features job posts from major job boards and offers a range of job posting options with a starting price of £150.00 per post. JobisJob job posts receive high visibility for 30 days with prices that start at £50.00 for two posts per month.
JobisJob vs. Indeed:
Both JobisJob and Indeed offer large, global job search engines. JobisJob charges U.K. employers for listings aggregated from their career sites, while Indeed offers a free, unpromoted job posting option and promoted posts where employers can set flexible pay-per-click budgets. JobisJob's prices start at £50.00 for two job posts per month.
JobisJob vs. LinkedIn:
JobisJob and LinkedIn differ in that JobisJob offers a job search engine that displays jobs aggregated from global employers' websites, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job posts. JobisJob's prices start at £50.00 per month for two job listings, whereas LinkedIn allows more budget control with a pay-per-click option.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
June 30, 2020
What is JobisJob?
JobisJob is a recruitment solutions company that offers a powerful job search engine that connects job seekers with employers in the U.K., U.S., Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific, and the Americas.
What does it cost to post a job on JobisJob?
JobisJob's pricing starts at £50.00 per month for two job posts.
How can I edit a JobisJob job posting?
- Navigate to the JobisJob home page.
- Click on "Employer Solutions" in the top-right corner.
- Sign in to your Recruiter Account.
- On your Recruiter Control Panel, click on "Posted Jobs".
- Click on "Edit" next to the job post you'd like to modify.
- Preview and submit your revised job post.