From US$50.00 /2 posts.
Although based in Barcelona, Spain, JobisJob's reach extends globally. Their job search engine provides access to over 600,000 Canadian jobs from nearly 65,000 local companies and attracts scores of job seekers every month. Employers seeking to attract international job seekers to positions in Canada should consider this site.
JobisJob offers a powerful job search engine that collects job vacancies directly from Canadian employers' sites. Job seekers apply for free, whereas employers need to pay for their jobs to appear in JobisJob's search engine results, in which case they benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career portals.
- The platform allows Canadian employers to reach millions of local and international applicants.
- JobisJob features a country-specific website for Canada-based users.
- Employers can choose between single or bulk job listing packages.
- Job posts receive high visibility for 30 days.
- Users can view job search trends in Canada by location, job title, and company.
- Job posts appear in premium positions of all related searches.
- Employers benefit from high-quality applicants being driven to their career pages.
- Application alerts are sent via email.
- Job ads can be edited for up to 30 days after posting.
- Employers receive applicants' CVs directly in their inboxes.
- No free trial is offered and no free job posting options are available to Canadian employers.
- Employer accounts offer no advanced features like applicant tracking, they only provide basic options for posting, editing, and deleting job listings.
- Candidate matching is not included.
- Pricing is not offered in Canadian dollars.
- Employers do not have access to a resume database.
- French-Canadian employers can only view the site in English.
- No local phone support is available to Canadian users.
- Time zone differences may delay responses to Canada-based user queries or requests.
We were not able to find reviews of JobisJob from Canadian site users. Scamadviser regards JobisJob.com as a legitimate and safe site for consumers to access.
2 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
15 Job Posts
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on JobisJob:
Nine easy steps for posting a job on JobisJob.
Posting a job on JobisJob.
Click on "Employer Solutions" on the home page.
You'll find it in the top-right corner of the JobisJob home page.
Click on "POST A JOB."
You'll see this button toward the top of the page in the text box with the heading "Attract talented applicants."
Create an account.
Confirm your email address.
After submitting your details, you'll receive an email with a verification link. Click on it to activate your account.
Click on "POST JOB."
You'll be directed to a page with a pop-up box containing a button labeled "POST JOB." Click on it.
Select your preferred package.
Choose from the two, five, and fifteen-post packages depending on your needs. Once you've identified your preferred option, click on "POST JOB."
Be sure to contact JobisJob if you would like to purchase a larger package.
Complete the job details form.
You'll be asked to specify the job title, type, location, as well as a job description and information on how to apply for the post. There are also designated fields in which to specify the working hours, salary or pay level, and job reference number.
Once you've completed the form, review the information provided to confirm that it's accurate, and then click on "Next."
Review your order summary.
Check that the product information and billing address are correct. When you're ready, click on "Submit order."
Complete the payment to post your job advert.
You can either log in to your PayPal account using the link provided or you can enter your payment information on-screen. Then, click on "Pay Now."
The remaining job posts you have paid for can be used at any time.
JobisJob vs. Eluta.ca:
JobisJob has a global reach and offers a site dedicated to Canadian jobs, while Eluta.ca has a national focus. Both feature job search engines with jobs aggregated from employers' career sites. Neither offers a resume database. JobisJob's job listing prices start at US$50.00 for two 30-day job posts, whereas Eluta.ca offers free options.
JobisJob vs. Indeed:
Both JobisJob and Indeed offer large, global job search engines. JobisJob charges employers for listings sourced from their career sites, whereas Indeed offers a free, unpromoted job posting option and promoted posts where employers can set their own pay-per-application budgets. JobisJob's prices start at US$50.00 for two job posts per month.
JobisJob vs. Job Bank:
JobisJob features a global job search engine that aggregates listings from employers’ career sites, while Job Bank is the job site of Canada’s national employment service. JobisJob's prices start at US$50.00 per month for two job listings, whereas Canadian employers can post their jobs for free on Job Bank, but jobs are limited to local applicants.
What is JobisJob?
JobisJob is a company that offers recruitment solutions, including a powerful job search engine featuring job listings from local and global employers' career sites.
What does it cost to post a job on JobisJob?
How can I edit a JobisJob job posting?
- Navigate to the JobisJob home page.
- Click on "Employer Solutions" in the top-right corner.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on "Posted Jobs" in the recruiter control panel.
- Click on "Edit" next to the job post you'd like to modify.
- Preview your revised job post.
- Click on "Submit" once you're done with your edits.