Job Ad - New Customers
Contact for quote.
*Employers interested in one of CatererGlobal's job post upgrades should contact the company via telephone for more details.
**Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
CatererGlobal is a hospitality job board that is owned and operated by Totaljobs. Although it is run from the U.K., its focus is international. Employers seeking to attract applicants from around the world to hospitality positions in Canada should consider this site.
CatererGlobal's platform is user-friendly, allows for direct job postings, and features a large resume database. However, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan and is costly compared to other hospitality job boards, such as EightSix Network and HospitalityCrossing.
- CatererGlobal gives employers access to more than 1.4 million hospitality workers in Canada and abroad.
- The platform is easy to use.
- Employers search through the site's extensive CV database for suitable candidates.
- Premium job ads allow employers to showcase their brand.
- Employers can use targeted emails designed by CatererGlobal's creative team to increase their listing's exposure.
- Other paid services include social media promotion and a top job upgrade.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- CatererGlobal is costly compared to other niche job boards, such as EightSix Network and HospitalityCrossing.
- The site is not available in French.
- The platform only offers U.K.-based phone support.
While online reviews of CatererGlobal are limited, testimonials featured on the website describe the platform as user-friendly and an easy and fast way to successfully recruit hospitality candidates.
Job seekers on both Reddit and Quora have recommended CatererGlobal to others looking for work in the hospitality industry.
How to Post a Job on CatererGlobal:
Four easy steps for posting a job on CatererGlobal.
Posting a Job on CatererGlobal.
Start the job posting process.
Visit CatererGlobal's home page and click on "Advertise now" in the top-right corner.
Buy job credits.
Under "Job ads," click on "NEW TO US? PAY £125."
Choose the number of job credits you'd like to purchase and click on "BUY NOW."
Pay for your job post.
Review the items in your basket and enter the new customer promotion code, if applicable. Then, click on "CHECKOUT SECURELY." You will be prompted to sign in or register an account, after which you can enter your billing information and complete the purchase.
Create and post your vacancy.
Once you have job credits, you can click on “Create job ad” in your account dashboard to create and post your listing.
CatererGlobal vs. Hospitalityjobs.ca:
Unlike CatererGlobal, Hospitalityjobs.ca is not an international hospitality job board and caters specifically to the Canadian job market. Unless you're looking to attract international job seekers, Hospitalityjobs.ca is the better option for Canadian employers, given its affordability and local reach.
CatererGlobal vs. EightSix Network:
EightSix Network is exclusively focused on the Canadian hospitality industry and offers a free job posting service. While EightSix Network doesn't have managed services, they offer a convenient applicant tracking feature, interview scheduling tools, and access to a large talent community. For local recruiting, EightSix Network is the better option.
CatererGlobal vs. Hosco:
Hosco is a good choice to consider if international hiring is a must. Hosco offers access to around 1.5 million professionals and over 400 hospitality schools, according to its website. Pricing is not available on their website, so you'll want to get in touch with them to see how pricing compares with CatererGlobal.
Totaljobs Group Ltd
Jan 01, 2004
110 Southwark St., London, Greater London, SE1 0TA United Kingdom
What is CatererGlobal?
CatererGlobal is a niche job board that helps employers fill their hospitality vacancies with professionals in Canada and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on CatererGlobal?
CatererGlobal's pricing starts from £125.00 +VAT for first-time customers and £250.00 +VAT per posting thereafter. Non-U.K. clients may be exempt from paying VAT.
How do I create an account on CatererGlobal?
- Navigate to CatererGlobal's home page.
- Click on the profile icon and select "RECRUITERS."
- Click on "Register new customer."
- Fill out the online form and click on "REGISTER."