Candidate matching tools
Social media sharing
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
While HospitalityJobs.com is an affordable job board with applicant tracking and resume access, it is mainly focused on the U.S. job market. At the time of writing, only 10 jobs were listed in Canada, and pricing is only in U.S. dollars. Employers looking to hire locally would be better off with local options such as Hospitalityjobs.ca.
- Registration is quick and easy.
- There is no limit to the number of jobs or walk-ins employers can post.
- There is a mobile app for added convenience.
- The platform includes applicant tracking tools.
- Employers get unlimited access to the resume database.
- Jobs posted on the platform appear as "featured jobs" above organic search results.
- Employers can create a company profile and upload a company logo.
- Jobs posted on the platform are also promoted on Google For Jobs and social media.
- At the time of writing, only 10 jobs were listed in Canada.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- HospitalityJobs.com does not syndicate jobs to other job boards.
- The platform is missing candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find independent reviews of HospitalityJobs.com.
HospitalityJobs.com offers only one plan, which is a monthly subscription priced at US$9.99 that includes unlimited postings and resume access.
How to Post a Job on HospitalityJobs.com:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on HospitalityJobs.com.
Posting a job on HospitalityJobs.com.
Click on "Sign up."
You'll find this button in the top right corner of the HospitalityJobs.com home page.
Select the account type "Employer."
On the next page, select the option to register as an employer.
Create your employer profile.
You will need to enter some personal and company details, and can choose to upload your company logo and add a description of your company. When you are happy with your details, click on "REGISTER."
If you already have an employer account, you can click on "Sign me in" at this point.
Click on "Post a Job" or "Post a Walk-in."
Once you're signed into your account, click "POST A JOB" or "POST A WALK-IN," depending on your needs. You'll find these links just under the top banner.
Select your pricing plan.
Selecting either to post a job or a walk-in will take you to the products page. At this point, HospitalityJobs.com only has one pricing option, so you will need to scroll down until you see the "Post a Job" or "Post a Walk-in" link.
Enter your job details.
On the next page, complete the online form by entering your job or walk-in position details, including the title, type, category, and location. Once completed, you can preview your post or just select "POST."
Pay for your post.
Select your preferred payment option and click "Place Order." In the pop-up block, enter your credit card details and click on "Pay $9.99."
HospitalityJobs.com vs. EightSix Network:
Unlike HospitalityJobs.com, EightSix Network is a dedicated Canadian hospitality job board with a much larger local presence. Both platforms include resume access, social media sharing, and applicant tracking. Of the two, only EightSix Network offers both free and paid plans, while HospitalityJobs.com charges US$9.99 per month.
HospitalityJobs.com vs. Hospitalityjobs.ca:
Hospitalityjobs.ca forms part of the Jobs.ca network and is a better option for hiring locally. Like HospitalityJobs.com, the platform offers resume access, but also distribution to network sites. Of the two, HospitalityJobs.com is the more affordable platform charging US$9.99 per month, while Hospitalityjobs.ca's pricing starts at C$325.00 per post.
HospitalityJobs.com vs. HospitalityCrossing:
Both HospitalityJobs.com and HospitalityCrossing are U.S.-based platforms that mainly cater to the U.S. job market. While HospitalityCrossing has a free basic job posting plan, the platform's paid plans start at US$399.00 per month. HospitalityJobs.com charges US$9.99 per month for unlimited job posts and unrestricted access to the resume database.
HCM Global Technologies LLC
Jan 01, 1996
600 Clevelend St., Ste. 370, Clearwater FL 33755
What does it cost to post a job on HospitalityJobs.com?
HospitalityJobs.com has a simple pricing model with only one subscription plan that costs US$9.99 per month.
Does HospitalityJobs.com offer resume access?
Yes, HospitalityJobs.com offers unlimited resume access that is included in the monthly subscription fee.
How do I create an account on HospitalityJobs.com?
- Visit hospitalityjobs.com.
- Click "Signup" in the top right corner of the page.
- Choose an account type and click on the relevant option.
- Enter your details and upload the requested files.
- Click on "Register."
How do I delete a job post on HospitalityJobs.com?
- Log in to your HospitalityJobs.com account.
- Select "Job Postings" in the menu bar of your account dashboard.
- Find the job post you want to remove.
- Click on "Delete Job."