Candidate matching tools
Social media sharing
Job board syndication
Phone and email.
Established in 1996, HospitalityJobs.com is one of the most affordable paid niche job boards catering to the hospitality industry. The platform offers basic posting and applicant tracking functions, along with a resume database.
- Registration is quick and easy.
- There is no limit to the number of jobs or walk-ins employers can post.
- There is a mobile app for added convenience.
- The platform includes applicant tracking tools.
- Employers get unlimited access to the resume database.
- Jobs posted on the platform appear as "featured jobs" above organic search results.
- Employers can create a company profile and upload a company logo.
- Jobs posted on the platform are also promoted on Google For Jobs and social media.
- HospitalityJobs.com does not syndicate jobs to other job boards.
- The platform is missing candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find independent reviews of HospitalityJobs.com.
HospitalityJobs.com offers one plan, which is a monthly subscription priced at $9.99 that includes unlimited job postings and resume access.
How to Post a Job on HospitalityJobs.com:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on HospitalityJobs.com.
Posting a job on HospitalityJobs.com.
Click on "Sign up."
You'll find this button in the top right corner of the HospitalityJobs.com home page.
Select the account type "Employer."
On the next page, select the option to register as an employer.
Create your employer profile.
You will need to enter some personal and company details and can choose to upload your company logo and add a description of your company. When you are happy with your details, click on "REGISTER."
If you already have an employer account, you can click "Sign me in" at this point.
Click "Post a Job" or "Post a Walk-in."
Once you're signed into your account, click "POST A JOB" or "POST A WALK-IN," depending on your needs. You'll find these links just under the top banner.
Select your pricing plan.
Selecting either to post a job or a walk-in will take you to the products page. At this point, HospitalityJobs.com only has one pricing option, so you will need to scroll down until you see the "Post a Job" or "Post a Walk-in" link.
Enter your job details.
On the next page, complete the online form by entering your job or walk-in position details, including the title, type, category, and location. Once completed, you can preview your post or just select "POST."
Pay for your post.
Select your preferred payment option and click "PLACE ORDER." In the pop-up block, enter your credit card details and click on "Pay $9.99."
HospitalityJobs.com vs. Hcareers:
Hcareers is a dedicated hospitality job board for North America. Unlike HospitalityJobs.com, Hcareers also includes candidate matching tools and advanced candidate profiles. That being said, HospitalityJobs.com is significantly more affordable charging a single subscription fee of $9.99 per month, while HCareers' pricing starts at $249.00 per post.
HospitalityJobs.com vs. Hospitality Online:
Where HospitalityJobs.com lists jobs in North America, Hospitality Online has a global presence and also cross-posts jobs to other job boards. While both platforms include applicant tracking and resume access, HospitalityJobs.com is far more affordable, charging $9.99 per month compared to Hospitality Online's starting price of $375.00 per post.
HospitalityJobs.com vs. HospitalityCrossing:
HospitalityCrossing is an aggregator and job board that forms part of the EmploymentCrossing network. Like HospitalityJobs.com, the platform offers resume access and applicant tracking. Of the two, only HospitalityCrossing offers a free basic plan, but this excludes resume access. HospitalityJobs charges $9.99 per month with resume access.
What does it cost to post a job on HospitalityJobs.com?
HospitalityJobs.com has a simple pricing model with only one subscription plan that costs $9.99 per month.
Does HospitalityJobs.com offer resume access?
Yes, HospitalityJobs.com offers unlimited resume access that is included in the monthly subscription fee.
How do I create an account on HospitalityJobs.com?
- Visit hospitalityjobs.com.
- Click "Sign up" in the top right corner of the page.
- Choose an account type and click on the relevant option.
- Enter your details and upload the requested files.
- Click on "Register."
How do I delete a job post on HospitalityJobs.com?
- Log in to your HospitalityJobs.com account.
- Select "Job Postings" in the menu bar of your account dashboard.
- Find the job post you want to remove.
- Click on "Delete Job."