1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
10 Job Slots
iHireHospitality is a highly respected hospitality job posting platform that connects U.S. employers with job seekers across 56 industry-focused talent communities. Employers pay to post jobs on iHireHospitality which gives them access to a large database of qualified hospitality workers. Job seekers can upload their resumes at no cost, but fees may apply to access job ads.
- Reach more than 208K job seekers with a single job submission.
- At least 88% of all job seekers have one year's professional experience in the hospitality industry.
- Includes a free 4-day trial.
- Features a dashboard for employers to view and track applicants
- Matching candidates receive branded email alerts.
- Automated search result optimization for 15 days included.
- Customized prescreening questions can be added to all job posts.
- Easily change a post's location or interchange job slots between iHire's community sites.
- Employer branding is included in all job ads.
- Benefit from extended reach via iHire’s Twitter accounts.
- Offers a free mobile app and onscreen mobile optimization.
- Limited to U.S. hospitality industry jobs.
- No free job posting options.
- Unlimited resume searches and views require additional payment.
- An XML feed to your company’s career site is charged extra, along with integration of your applicant tracking system.
- Some job seekers may be deterred by having to pay a membership fee to get unlimited access to job ads.
How to Post a Job on iHireHospitality:
6 easy steps for posting a job on iHireHospitality.
Posting a job on iHireHospitality.com
Click on "Post a Job."
From the iHireHospitality homepage, click on the "Post a Job" button located in the top right corner of the page.
Sign in to your employer account or click the "Sign up" button to create a new account. Once you are signed in, choose "Post a job" from the "let's get started" section.
Add your job information.
Fill in the required job posting information, such the job title and job description.
Add prescreening questions.
You have the option of adding prescreening questions or skipping this section.
Pay for your post.
Select the number of posts and a payment option.
Review and post.
Review your information and post your job.
iHireHospitality vs. Indeed:
iHireHospitality exclusively connects U.S. hospitality industry employers with job seekers, while Indeed caters to all international jobs. Job post slot prices at iHireHospitality start at $265.00 per month for a single job post, whereas Indeed offers employers a free unpromoted job listing option and pay per click options for promoted jobs.
iHireHospitality vs. HospitalityJobs.com:
iHireHospitality caters to hospitality jobs in the U.S, whereas HospitalityJobs.com's reach extends into Canada. iHireHospitality costs start at $265.00 per month for a single job post, while HospitalityJobs.com charges only $9.00 per job ad. HospitalityJobs.com offers free access to resumes, while iHireHospitality features free employer branding.
iHireHospitality vs. HospitalityCrossing:
Both iHireHospitality and HospitalityCrossing features U.S. hospitality jobs and a user-friendly dashboard. HospitalityCrossing features free resume access, while iHireHospitality offers free employer branding. iHireHospitality costs start at $265.00 per month for a single job post, whereas HospitalityCrossing offers free and paid job post plans.
What is iHireHospitality?
iHireHospitality is a hiring platform that exclusively caters to hospitality industry employers and job seekers in the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on iHireHospitality?
iHireHospitality's pricing policy requires employers to purchase paid job posting slots. Job seekers can choose between a basic, free registration to browse and apply for a limited selection of jobs, or pay for unlimited access to all job ads.
How can I edit a job post on iHireHospitality?
- Navigate to www.ihirehospitality.com.
- Click on "Post a Job" on the top-right corner.
- Sign in to your account to access your dashboard.
- Select "Manage Jobs" from the blue navigation menu at the top.
- Click on the “Manage” link next to the job you wish to edit.
- Click on “Edit Post” in the top navigation menu.
- Choose to edit the Job Details, Job Application, or Job Category.
- Your edits will immediately appear once you've saved the changes.