Standard - First Job (New Customer Special)
*Employers interested in purchasing bulk job posting plans can fill out the company's online contact form for more information.
Jobs.ie is a general job board based in Ireland with a global reach. The platform lists a wide variety of vacancies at all career levels, giving employers access to a large pool of qualified candidates. Around 60% of the site's traffic comes from Ireland, making the site a good option for local hiring.
Part of the StepStone e-recruitment group, Jobs.ie claims that 90% of jobs advertised on their site result in a hire. The platform's key services include CV searches, candidate filtering tools, promoted listings, social media exposure, and employer branding.
- Jobs.ie caters to both local and international job markets.
- The site receives around 1.8 million unique monthly visits.
- The platform's StepMATCH™ technology helps companies filter through candidates efficiently.
- New customers receive a discount on their first job post.
- Employers benefit from dedicated account management services.
- Listings are shared to the platform's social media pages for increased exposure.
- Other hiring tools include promoted listings and employer branding.
- Employers can browse the site's CV database, powered by TalentBank, to connect with job seekers.
- The platform has a free mobile app for on-the-go recruitment.
- Jobs.ie does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
- Employers have to upgrade their job posts to access some of the platform's services, such as social media promotion.
While online reviews of Jobs.ie are limited, the platform received a 3.1-rating on TrustPilot based on two reviews. While one user was disappointed in the site's "spam" emails, another customer praised the company's user-friendly website.
Jobs.ie's mobile app received a 4.7-rating on the Apple Store with the majority of users giving the site five stars, as well as a 3.8-rating on Google Play. The platform also features testimonials from satisfied clients on their website.
How to Post a Job on Jobs.ie:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Jobs.ie.
Posting a job on Jobs.ie.
Go to Jobs.ie.
On the home page, click on "ADVERTISE A JOB" toward the top right-hand side.
Fill out the online form.
Tick the box next to the number of jobs you'd like to post and add your company name, email address, and other details to the online form. Then, click on "GET STARTED."
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan and click on "Buy x slot" under the applicable heading.
Review your order.
Ensure that you've selected the correct plan by reading through its details. Once you're done, click on "Buy Now" to continue.
Purchase your job plan.
Add your billing details and payment information to the online form. Scroll down and select "Place Order" on the right-hand side of the page to complete your purchase.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your listing to the job board.
Jobs.ie vs. RecruitIreland.com:
Jobs.ie and RecruitIreland.com are both general job boards that cater to the local job market. Jobs.ie, however, also has a global reach. While both platforms offer employer branding tools, RecruitIreland offers a specialized job plan for hiring senior-level candidates and distributes listings across partner sites, which Jobs.ie does not do.
Jobs.ie vs. JobsIreland:
Like Jobs.ie, JobsIreland helps employers find and attract candidates throughout the local job market. While Jobs.ie's pricing starts from €645.00 for a standard listing, JobsIreland has both free and paid job posting packages available. Both platforms offer social media promotion, but Jobs.ie also features candidate filtering tools, which JobsIreland lacks.
Jobs.ie vs. Employee.ie:
While Jobs.ie and Employee.ie both offer CV searches and employer branding, the former platform is more feature-rich, offering account management, promoted listings, and social media exposure. Employee.ie, however, is a free job posting site, making it the better option for employers on a tight budget.
What is Jobs.ie?
Jobs.ie is a general job board that connects employers with job seekers throughout Ireland, the U.K., and abroad. The platform offers a suite of hiring services, such as candidate filtering tools, account management, promoted listings, and CV searches.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobs.ie?
Jobs.ie's pricing starts at €645.00 for a standard listing.
How do I create a Jobs.ie account?
- Navigate to Jobs.ie's home page and click on "ADVERTISE WITH US."
- Fill out the online form on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on "GET STARTED" to create an employer account.
How do I delete my job post from Jobs.ie?
To delete your job post from Jobs.ie, contact the company for more information.