Social media promotion
Applicant tracking system
JobsIreland is a free, government-operated employment portal. The platform provides employers access to the Irish and European public employment services, which include a wide array of resources to support hiring efforts in the country and across the EU.
The platform has a useful job matching feature that identifies suitable job seeker profiles. However, the job posting service lacks other popular features, such as the option to highlight listings, include a detailed employer profile, add screening questions, and enhance listings with images.
- It is free to post jobs on JobsIreland.
- The site offers a job-matching feature.
- The platform has a messaging function that can be used to contact applicants and candidates who were matched with a listing.
- Job listings are shared on JobsIreland's social media account pages.
- Employers can upload their company logo to be displayed with their business name on job posts.
- Businesses do not have to be registered in Ireland to use the job posting services.
- There is no searchable CV database.
- JobsIreland lacks features such as optional job post enhancements and employer branding solutions.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsIreland. There are two handpicked testimonials from satisfied employers featured on JobsIreland's employer page that found the services useful and effective.
It is free to post a job on JobsIreland.
JobsIreland vs. Jobs.ie:
While Jobs.ie is the more popular platform, attracting a considerably larger number of monthly website visits, users need to contact the company for pricing information. Compared to JobsIreland, Jobs.ie has a better feature profile and offers a searchable CV database, promoted listings, and employer branding options.
JobsIreland vs. IrishJobs.ie:
Unlike JobsIreland, IrishJobs.ie does not offer a free posting option. However, IrishJobs.ie gives employers access to a larger audience as it attracts more website traffic than JobsIreland. Unlike the latter, IrishJobs.ie also offers a searchable CV database and a convenient mobile app.
JobsIreland vs. Employee.ie:
JobsIreland and Employee.ie are similar in that both platforms offer free job posting services. Unlike JobsIreland, employers can include up to three images in their job ads on Employee.ie, and access a CV database. However, Employee.ie attracts far fewer site visitors than JobsIreland.