It is free to post a job on JobsIreland.
JobsIreland is a free, government-operated employment portal. The platform provides employers access to the Irish and European public employment services, which include a wide array of resources to support hiring efforts in the country and across the EU.
The platform has a useful job matching feature that identifies suitable job seeker profiles. However, the job posting service lacks other popular features, such as the option to highlight listings, include a detailed employer profile, add screening questions, and enhance listings with images.
- It is free to post jobs on JobsIreland.
- The site has a job matching feature.
- The platform has a messaging function that can be used to contact applicants and candidates who were matched with a listing.
- Job listings are shared on JobsIreland's social media account pages.
- Employers can upload their company logo to be displayed with their business name on job posts.
- Businesses do not have to be registered in Ireland to use the job posting services.
- Employers and candidates can access a wide range of resources.
- There is no searchable CV database.
- The site lacks features such as optional job post enhancements and employer branding solutions.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsIreland. There are two testimonials from satisfied employers featured on JobsIreland's employer page that found the services useful and effective.
How to Post a Job on JobsIreland:
Three easy steps for posting a job on JobsIreland.
Posting a job on JobsIreland.
Click on "Login or Register."
Select the "Login or Register" button in the top-right corner of the JobsIreland home page.
Create an employer account.
In the section titled "Employer," click on "Register" and complete the two online forms on the next page.
Upload your company logo.
Add information about your business.
Click on "Continue."
Provide your contact details.
Check your email for your login details.
Create and publish your job post.
Once you have your login details, you can create and post your job ad. Click on "Employers" in the top menu on the website, select "Advertise a job" from the drop-down menu, and log in with your credentials to get started.
JobsIreland vs. Jobs.ie:
While Jobs.ie is the more popular platform, attracting a considerably larger number of monthly website visits, it is also the far costlier option. Compared to JobsIreland, Jobs.ie has the better feature profile and offers a searchable CV database, promoted listings, and employer branding options, all of which JobsIreland lacks.
JobsIreland vs. IrishJobs.ie:
Unlike JobsIreland, IrishJobs.ie does not offer a free posting option. However, IrishJobs.ie gives employers access to a larger audience as it attracts more website traffic than JobsIreland. Unlike the latter, IrishJobs.ie also offers a searchable CV database and a convenient mobile app.
JobsIreland vs. Employee.ie:
JobsIreland and Employee.ie are similar in that both platforms offer free job posting services. Unlike JobsIreland, employers can include up to three pictures in their job ads on Employee.ie and access a CV database. However, Employee.ie attracts far fewer site visitors than JobsIreland.
Jan 01, 2000
Goldsmith House, Pearse St., Dublin 2 D02 YY17 Ireland
Number of Employees
What is JobsIreland?
JobsIreland is an employment service provided by the Department of Social Protection in Ireland. The platform permits free job postings and features a wide range of resources for job seekers and employers.
What does it cost to post a job on JobsIreland?
It is free to post jobs on JobsIreland.
How can I create an employer account on JobsIreland?
- Go to the JobsIreland website.
- Click on "Login or Register" toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Register" in the "Employer" section.
- Complete the first part of the online form and click on "Continue."
- Complete the second part of the online form and click on "Register."
- Check your email for your login credentials.