From $250.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Candidate matching tools
Phone and email.
greenlightjobs provides employers with a good selection of recruitment services to easily find and hire media and entertainment candidates. The job board facilitates U.S.-based postings and offers 30-day listings, a monthly subscription, and a bulk posting plan to suit different hiring needs.
While greenlightjobs is a valuable resource for companies to connect with an extensive network of niche talent, it is costlier than several alternatives, such as Backstage. The job board also does not offer extended postings or candidate matching tools.
- Employers can advertise a wide range of media, entertainment, and production-related jobs at all career levels.
- Job posts are distributed to the site's network of affiliated job portals, including SimplyHired, for added reach.
- The platform allows employers to search its large resume database for suitable candidates.
- Vacancies are added to greenlightjobs' home page and shared to its social media pages for increased visibility.
- Employers can manage applications and job posts via their online user dashboards.
- The job board offers additional employer branding, newsletter sponsorships, and banner advertising plans.
- greenlightjobs does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The job board lacks an applicant tracking system and candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of greenlightjobs.
30-Day Job Posting
Monthly Job Pack (5 Job Posts)
Jumbo Job Pack (10 or More Job Posts)
greenlightjobs vs. Backstage:
greenlightjobs and Backstage both advertise entertainment-related roles and offer resume searches. However, Backstage is the more affordable choice, charging $24.95 per post, compared to greenlightjobs' $250.00 per post. Of the two, greenlightjobs is slightly more feature-rich with job ad distribution and applicant management tools.
greenlightjobs vs. The Mandy Network:
While a single listing on greenlightjobs costs $250.00, The Mandy Network is a free job posting service and may be the better option for employers on a tight budget. Both sites offer resume searches and applicant management tools, but only The Mandy Network features additional interview scheduling and team collaboration.
greenlightjobs vs. ShowbizJobs:
While greenlightjobs and ShowbizJobs both cater to the local entertainment job market, the sites have different standout features. greenlightjobs offers job ad distribution for added reach, while only ShowbizJobs features ATS integrations. Compared to greenlightjobs' $250.00 per post, ShowbizJobs has a free job posting plan.