1 Job Slot
3 Job Slots
10 Job Slots
Contact for quote.
Resume Search + Job Slot
iHirePublishing offers several useful features for hiring such as resume searching, email alerts, post refreshes, and applicant tracking.
- Branded email alerts are sent to suitable candidates.
- Posts are refreshed every 15 days.
- Employers can set pre-screening questions.
- Keyword optimization assistance is available.
- Employers can track applicants and manage them through iHire.
- Highlighted job posts are available for an additional fee.
- The ability to search resumes can be purchased in addition to a job slot.
- Job posts are assigned to a single location. For jobs open in more than one location, multiple job posts must be purchased.
- Resume access comes at an additional cost.
iHire has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). The site has a 1.14-star rating with reviews stating that the service is a "scam" because of billing issues and being unable to find suitable candidates.
According to reviews on Sitejabber, iHire has an average rating of 3.64 out of 5 stars. Several employers reported that they were able to find qualified candidates quickly using iHire.
How to Post a Job on iHirePublishing:
Follow these easy steps to post your next vacancy on iHirePublishing.
Posting a job on iHirePublishing
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to ihirepublishing.com and click on "Post a Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create an account.
Create an account or log in.
Enter your job details.
Fill in all required information about the position. Preview the post and select "Add to Cart" to purchase a job slot.
Pay for your job slot.
Select the desired job slot and provide the billing information that is requested.
iHirePublishing vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest online job boards. It offers free posting as well as the option to sponsor posts. While Indeed is a large, general job board, iHirePublishing is a sector of the larger board iHire. A niche area like publishing may receive less traffic than a large job board like Indeed.
iHirePublishing vs. MediaBistro:
MediaBistro is a job board for media vacancies. Pricing starts at $297.00 for a single job post, and each package appears to include the same features but with more job slots. This package structure is similar to iHirePublishing, but iHirePublishing offers far more hiring tools for a lower starting price.
iHirePublishing vs. The Loop:
The Loop is an Australian job for creative professionals. It costs $99.00 to post a single job, which is far cheaper than iHirePublishing, but there are fewer features available for employers. The only job promotion mentioned is having a featured ad, which costs an additional $59.00.
What is iHirePublishing?
What does it cost to post a job on iHirePublishing?
Pricing ranges from $299.00 to $699.00 per month.
How do I create an account on iHirePublishing?
- Navigate to ihirepublishing.com.
- Hover over "Employers."
- Select "Register" and complete the on-screen form.
How do I delete a job post on iHirePublishing?
- Click on "Manage Jobs."
- Select "Manage" next to the job you would like to close.
- Click on the "Close Job" button to delete the job.
What types of jobs can I advertise on iHirePublishing?
You can post publishing and editing jobs on iHirePublishing.