It is free for employers to list their jobs page on the Media of Birmingham website.
Media of Birmingham is an online news platform for the journalism, marketing, and related sectors in Birmingham. The site doesn't have a traditional job board, listing employers with links to their career pages rather than individual job ads. While the site does not charge employers to add their jobs page, it doesn't offer any other hiring tools.
- It is free to list a company career page on the job board
- The site reaches a niche audience of journalism, advertising, public relations, and marketing professionals in Birmingham.
- The process to add a jobs page on the site is simple.
- Employers are listed in their media categories to make it easy for job seekers to peruse options by media sector.
- Job seekers are directed straight to employers' career pages.
- The site does not feature a traditional job board with standard and featured job posting options.
- There aren't any hiring tools typically offered by online job boards, such as an employer dashboard or company profiles.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Media in Birmingham.
Media of Birmingham vs. AlabamaJobNetwork.com:
Unlike Media of Birmingham, AlabamaJobNetwork.com is a dedicated recruitment site. While it is free to add a company career page link on Media of Birmingham, AlabamaJobNetwork.com's pricing starts at $275.00 per job post. However, AlabamaJobNetwork.com offers a wide range of hiring tools, which Media of Birmingham doesn't.
Media of Birmingham vs. AlabamaWorks!
AlabamaWorks! is a statewide employment resource hosted by the Alabama Workforce Council, whereas Media of Birmingham is a niche news site for the local advertising and media industry. While both sites offer a free service, AlabamaWorks! offers better features, including an online job posting process, an employer dashboard, and resume searches.
Media of Birmingham Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a globally recognized job board and one of the largest in the U.S. Unlike the Media of Birmingham job board Indeed offers direct postings and the opportunity to sponsor posts. Indeed also offers more hiring features such as applicant tracking and access to a resume database, although this has a separate fee.