*CareersInGrocery.com also offers 3-month and 6-month subscriptions for all of their packages as well as the option to feature listings at the top of the search results for US$100.00 per post. In addition, the platform features a range of add-on products, including resume searches, employer branding services, and job boosting.
Since 2005, CareersInGrocery.com has assisted employers with sourcing and placing a range of professionals in Canada's grocery industry. The platform's subscription job posting model offers employers a flexible recruiting service, particularly for retailers with continuous hiring needs.
The job board caters to vacancies at all career levels, including casual, part-time, and full-time jobs, and gives employers access to a targeted pool of retail and grocery industry professionals. The platform also features a dedicated Canadian jobs section, where job seekers can filter jobs by type and state and connect with employers.
- CareersInGrocery.com is a specialized job board dedicated to Canada's grocery industry.
- The platform features a dedicated Canadian jobs section.
- The site offers various subscription packages to suit a range hiring needs.
- Unlimited job postings are included with all of its subscription packages.
- The platform features a resume database for employers to search through and connect with candidates.
- The "Added-Value" packages offer company branding options.
- The "Job Boost" add-on option shares job posts via their job seeker newsletter and social media channels.
- The company performs daily quality checks on candidates who register with the site.
- Employers can create a company profile including a description and logo.
- The platform is more affordable compared to competitors like Retail.ca and CareerBuilder.
- The site does not offer a free job posting option or trial period.
- The platform does not offer one-off posting options.
- The platform does not have any local Canadian offices.
- The website is not available in French.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CareersInGrocery.com.
How to Post a Job on CareersInGrocery.com:
Six easy steps for posting a job on CareersInGrocery.com.
Posting a Job on CareersInGrocery.com.
Navigate to the CareersInGrocery.com home page.
From the home page, select "Employers - Click Here to Post Your Job" in the top-right corner of the page.
Click on "GET STARTED."
On the next page, select "GET STARTED" beneath the job posting packages section.
Create your account.
Fill out the online form with your company details. Once complete, read the Terms of Service and check the relevant box to indicate that you accept them. Then, click on "Continue."
Select a subscription package.
Choose the duration of your subscription by checking the box next to the appropriate package. Then, click "Continue."
Add additional services.
On the next page, you'll be able to select various add-ons to enhance your job post.
Select your desired addon services/features from the corresponding drop-down menus and then click "Continue."
Complete the payment and post your job.
Review your order and add your billing details. Once complete, click "Confirm Order" toward the bottom of the page.
Once the payment has been processed, your listing will be added to the CareersInGrocery.com job board.
CareersInGrocery.com vs. Retail.ca:
Retail.ca is a job board that forms part of the Jobs.ca network. The platform is exclusive to Canada, while CareersInGrocery.com also operates in the U.S. Canadian employers could benefit from the exposure offered through the Jobs.ca network, but it should be mentioned that CareersInGrocery.com is the more affordable option for multiple posts.
CareersInGrocery.com vs. Job Connect – Retail Employment Network:
The Retail Council of Canada (RCC) is a Canadian retail advocacy organization that also hosts a job board called Job Connect – Retail Employment Network. The platform is not primarily a job board and the service is only available to RCC members. In contrast, CareersInGrocery.com's services are available to any employer in both Canada and the U.S.
CareersInGrocery.com vs. ZipRecruiter:
ZipRecruiter is a global job board that lists jobs from all industries. By comparison, CareersInGrocery.com focuses on the retail and grocery industries in Canada and the U.S., offering employers a more targeted recruitment approach. However, ZipRecruiter has a much larger reach and local Canadian office support, unlike CareersInGrocery.com.
What is CareersInGrocery.com?
CareersInGrocery.com is a specialized job board that connects employers with job seekers in the North American grocery industry. The platform accepts a variety of job opportunities from cashiers and clerks, to managers and executives.
What does it cost to post a job on CareersInGrocery.com?
CareersInGrocery.com's pricing starts from US$350.00 for their basic one-month subscription package. The platform also offers "Bronze," "Silver," and "Gold" subscriptions for up to a year, as well as various add-on features and services.
How do I create an account on CareersInGrocery.com?
- Go to the CareersInGrocery.com home page.
- Click on "Employers - Click Here to Post Your Job" at the top of the page.
- Click on "Subscribe" below the "Single User Subscription Rates" section.
- Fill out the online form with your company details.
- Click "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on CareersInGrocery.com?
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the "EMPLOYERS" tab.
- Go to "Manage Jobs" under the "MY JOB POSTINGS" tab to the left of the page.
- Here you will see the list of job posts and be able to edit and delete them.