It's free to post a job on the Oodle Marketplace job board. Users interested in creating a featured ad should contact the company via email for more information.
The Canadian Oodle Marketplace page is not nearly as popular as the flagship U.S. site, but still provides employers with a well-used platform to advertise positions for free. The site doesn't have the strongest reputation though, and employers may be better off using more targeted job posting sites like Eluta.ca or Job Bank.
- It's free to post a job on the Oodle Marketplace job board.
- There is a dedicated Canadian jobs page.
- The job posting process is straightforward.
- Job seekers can view jobs by category or search for keywords.
- Employers have the option of paying for featured posts.
- Oodle Marketplace job board mostly aggregates jobs from other sites; very few are direct postings.
- There is no resume database.
- Many listings are links to other job boards.
- The platform lacks several key hiring tools, such as candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- There is no French language option.
- There are external popup ads on the jobs page.
Oodle Holdings is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau, although it does have an A+ rating on the platform.
On Sitejabber, Oodle.com has a 1.3-star rating based on more than 200 reviews. The majority of users were dissatisfied with the site whether they were posting a listing or applying for jobs. Common complaints included random account deletion, fraudulent listings, and terrible customer service.
Oodle Marketplace Job Board vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the official job posting site of the Canadian government. While the platform doesn't aggregate jobs like Oodle Marketplace, it receives more monthly visitors and focuses on the employment sector. If you are a Canadian employer and you want to post a free job ad, Job Bank would be the more useful platform.
Oodle Marketplace Job Board vs. Eluta.ca:
Like Oodle Marketplace, Eluta.ca aggregates jobs, but only from employer websites, which reduces the number of irrelevant posts. Both sites offer free postings with the option to pay for featured posts. With Eluta.ca, employers must first post their job on their own website and have it linked to the platform.
Oodle Marketplace Job Board vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the most popular global job posting sites and a favorite among Canadians. Like Oodle Marketplace, employers can post jobs for free but also pay for better exposure. Indeed is a traditional job board and doesn't aggregate jobs. Of the two, Indeed has a more favorable user rating and higher website traffic.
Oodle Holdings, LLC
Jan 01, 2004
340 S. Lemon Ave., Ste. 3604, Walnut, California 91789 USA