It's free to post a job on the Oodle Marketplace job board. Users interested in creating a featured ad should contact the company via email for more information.
The Oodle Marketplace job board has a large user database and could be a good option for those looking to hire on a budget. However, there are other free job postings sites like Indeed or Google for Jobs where there is more of a focus on the employment sector.
- It's free to post a job on the Oodle Marketplace job board.
- The job posting process is straightforward.
- Job seekers can view jobs by category, or search for keywords.
- Employers have the option of paying for featured posts.
- Oodle Marketplace receives over 1 million visitors every month.
- Oodle Marketplace job board mostly aggregates jobs from other sites; very few are direct postings.
- There is no resume database.
- Many listings are links to other job boards.
- The platform lacks several key hiring tools, such as candidate matching and applicant tracking.
- There are external popup ads on the jobs page.
Oodle Holdings is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau, although it does have an A+ rating on the platform.
On Sitejabber, Oodle.com has a 1.3-star rating based on more than 200 reviews. The majority of users were dissatisfied with the site whether they were posting a listing or applying for jobs. Common complaints included random account deletion, fraudulent listings, and terrible customer service.
Oodle Marketplace Job Board vs. Indeed:
Unlike Oodle Marketplace, Indeed is a dedicated job posting site and does not aggregate listings from other sites. Indeed also offers free job posts as well as paid options. Of the two, Indeed has a large global reach and a much higher user rating. If you only want to advertise jobs, Indeed would be the more appropriate choice.
Oodle Marketplace Job Board vs. Google for Jobs:
Google for Jobs is not a traditional job board or a job aggregator like Oodle Marketplace. Google for Jobs simply lists the available vacancies that companies have posted on their own websites, configured for web search. The posting process is not as easy as Oodle Marketplace, but candidates are guaranteed to find your post with a simple search.
Oodle Marketplace Job Board vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a social network for professionals. While not a traditional job board, the platform connects companies and job seekers from across the globe. LinkedIn offers free and paid job postings, but does not aggregate jobs like Oodle. While Oodle has far more job listings, LinkedIn's niche focus makes it a better hiring platform.
Oodle Holdings, LLC
Jan 01, 2004
340 S. Lemon Ave., Ste. 3604, Walnut, CA 91789