1 Job Slot
1 Job + 1 Month Resume Search
4 Jobs + 3 Months Resume Search
1 Month Resume Search
3 Months Resume Search
1 Year Resume Search
Custom Resume Search and Posting Packages
Contact for quote.
*Prices were obtained after creating an employer account.
AllRetailJobs.com is a niche job board that helps employers fill their retail vacancies with job seekers in the U.S. and Canada. The platform offers great job ad exposure to ensure employers connect with quality candidates. Prominent companies, such as Amazon, IKEA, and Starbucks have used the site to find and hire talent.
While AllRetailJobs.com gives employers access to a resume database of over 1.5 million retail workers, the platform does not offer a free job posting option and lacks candidate matching services.
- AllRetailJobs.com is one of the largest retail job boards in North America.
- The site receives around 250,000 visitors and 500,000 page views per month.
- High-profile companies, such as KFC, Starbucks, and Macy's have used the job board to find hires.
- Top job categories include customer service, merchandising, sales, and store management.
- Employers have access to a large database comprising over 1.5 million retail resumes.
- The site offers candidate tracking to help streamline recruitment processes.
- Employers can add their logo and company profile to the job board for increased brand awareness.
- Listings can be enhanced and distributed to a network of partner job sites for maximum visibility.
- Other services include social media campaigns and newsletter advertisements.
- AllRetailJobs.com does not offer a free job posting option.
- Employers cannot post jobs outside North America.
- Packages are only valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of AllRetailJobs.com, the platform enjoys a great reputation in terms of safety and legitimacy, with Scamadvisor awarding them a trust score of 100%.
How to Post a Job on AllRetailJobs.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on AllRetailJobs.com.
Posting a job on AllRetailJobs.com.
Go to AllRetailJobs.com.
Start by navigating to the AllRetailJobs.com home page.
Create an account.
Near the top-right corner of the screen, hover over the "Employer" tab, and select "Sign Up." Fill in all the required fields and click on "Register."
Make your job posting plan selection.
From the dashboard, click on "Purchase Jobs." Select the desired package by clicking on the white button next to the package name.
Pay for your job post.
Choose a method of payment and fill out the online form with your payment details.
After your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your listing.
AllRetailJobs.com vs. RetailJobsWeb:
Both AllRetailJobs.com and RetailJobsWeb advertise a variety of retail jobs and offer resume searches, as well as bulk job posting packages. While RetailJobsWeb is limited to the U.S., AllRetailJobs.com caters to North America, which might be the better option for employers in search of a wider talent pool.
AllRetailJobs.com vs. National Retail Federation (NRF):
NRF is an association that supports the U.S. retail industry. The site hosts a job board with a free job posting service for members and a paid plan for nonmembers. In comparison, AllRetailJobs.com is purely a job posting site with only paid posting plans, and lacks the additional resources and events offered by the NRF.
AllRetailJobs.com vs. Snagajob:
Snagajob primarily lists hourly and in-demand jobs, as opposed to just focusing on retail positions. Rather than charging per click, employers only pay when job seekers apply for an advertised position. Snagajob also gives employers access to over 100 million registered job seekers, whereas AllRetailJobs.com has a much smaller resume database.
What is AllRetailJobs.com?
AllRetailjobs.com is a niche job board that helps job seekers in North America find employment in the retail industry.
What does it cost to post a job on AllRetailJobs.com?
AllRetailJobs.com's pricing starts from $335.00 for a single job post. The platform also offers job posting bundles and resume search packages.
How do I create an AllRetailJobs.com account?
- Navigate to allretailjobs.com.
- Near the top-right corner of the screen, hover over the "Employer" tab and select "Sign up."
- Fill in all the required fields and click on "Register."
How can I delete an AllRetailJobs.com job posting?
- Log in to your account.
- Select "Review Your Jobs" and click on the job you want to remove.
- Click on the "Delete" button.