1-Month Unlimited Jobs
6-Months Unlimited Jobs
1 Year Unlimited Jobs
30 Days Job Alert Emails
30 Days Featured Job Results Page
30 Days Combo: Alerts and Results Page
30 Day Resume Access**
*MedReps.com charges recruiters different rates on the resume access plans. Interested users can visit the platform's recruiter pricing page for more information.
** Additional resume access packages are available beyond one month.
MedReps.com is a niche job board that lists medical sales vacancies throughout the U.S. The site offers employers an easy job posting process, as well as various additional tools, such as featured listings and job alert emails, to attract qualified candidates.
While the platform gives employers access to over 30,000 medical sales professionals, it is more costly than competitor job boards, such as SalesHeads.com and DADOMATCH. Furthermore, the site does not offer social media promotion, exposure on other job posting sites, or employer branding.
- MedReps.com primarily caters to the U.S.'s medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotech sales industries.
- Employers have the option of choosing a single job posting or an unlimited job posting membership.
- The platform features an extensive candidate database for employers to browse through.
- The site offers job alert emails for added exposure.
- Employers can opt to have their listing featured on the platform's home page.
- The platform features additional resources, such as interview training and CV and resume development, among others.
- Job seekers are charged a fee to view postings, increasing the chances of receiving relevant applications.
- The website is user-friendly and has an easy job posting process.
- MedReps.com does not have a free job posting option.
- If employers want to advertise their listing in multiple locations, they'll need to pay for the unlimited plan.
- The site charges extra if employers want to browse and/or search resumes.
- Compared to other competitor job boards, this platform is more costly.
While MedReps.com is not BBB accredited, the platform has an A+ rating on the site. However, one customer noted their dissatisfaction with the job board, noting the platform's poor customer service and unprofessional conduct. MedReps.com also features various testimonials on its website.
How to Post a Job on MedReps.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on MedReps.com.
Posting a Job on MedReps.com.
Go to MedReps.com.
On the home page, select "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner.
Choose a job posting package.
Click on "Get Started" under the heading "Employer" or "Recruiter." Then, choose your preferred job posting plan and select "Add to cart."
Select any add-ons.
Choose any of the listed add-ons and select "Add to cart." Once you're happy, click on "CHECK OUT" on the right-hand side of the page.
Set up an account.
Fill out the online form and click on "PAY SECURELY NOW."
On the next page, add your card details and select "Pay now."
Create your job post.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your job.
MedReps.com vs. DADOMATCH:
The main difference between DADOMATCH and MedReps.com is their pricing. While DADOMATCH is completely free to use, MedReps.com's pricing starts at $345.00 for a single job post. Both platforms serve the U.S. sales market, but MedReps.com is more feature-rich, offering resume searches and job alert emails, which DADOMATCH lacks.
MedReps.com vs. SalesHeads.com:
SalesHeads.com allows employers to post vacancies in all sales fields. MedReps.com, on the other hand, primarily lists medical sales jobs, making it the better option for targeted hiring. However, SalesHead.com is the more cost-effective option, charging $146.00 less than MedReps.com for a single job post.
MedReps.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job posting site that offers both free and paid job posting plans. In comparison, MedReps.com is a medical sales job board with a single job post priced at $345.00. While both platforms have featured listings and resume searches available, Indeed offers candidate messaging tools, which MedReps.com lacks.
What is MedReps.com?
MedReps.com is a medical sales job board that helps employers connect with qualified professionals throughout the U.S.
How much does it cost to post a job on MedReps.com?
MedReps.com's pricing starts at $345.00 for a single job post. The site also offers unlimited job postings and a variety of add-ons.
How do I create an employer account on MedReps.com?
When you follow the process of posting a job on MedReps.com, you will automatically create an account in the fourth step. Please note that the "Sign Up" option on MedReps.com's home page leads to the candidate membership sign up form.
How do I cancel my membership on MedReps.com?
You can contact the company via email to cancel your employer subscription.