Standard Job Posting
Job Posting Plus
Premium Job Posting
Targeted North Dakota Posting
Targeted Minnesota Posting
How to Post a Job on JobsHQ:
7 easy steps to posting a job on JobsHQ.
Posting a Job on JobsHQ
Click "Employer Sign In."
Navigate to JobsHQ's homepage and click "Employer Sign In" to register your account.
Click "Get Started."
To choose the standard job posting package, click "Get Started."
If you'd prefer a more comprehensive package, click "More Options" to browse a larger selection of packages.
Create an account.
Add details such as your name, email address and company information. When you're ready, click "Create an account."
Select a job posting package.
After you've registered, select your job posting option. When you're ready, click "Post a job now."
Enter your job details.
Add information such as your job title and location. Once done, click "Next."
Continue to add your job description, job summary, category and salary range.
Before you continue to checkout, you can choose between a wide range of upgrades, depending on your selected package.
Add your billing information.
Add your payment information to complete your purchase. Then, click "Checkout."
View your job post.
You can then view or edit your job post if you spot any typos or errors.
JobsHQ is a simple job board that connects employers and job seekers in the Fargo, North Dakota region. With targeted packages and plenty of advertising options, JobsHQ offers employers a fast and easy solution to hiring qualified talent in various industries, including education, retail, sales, finance, and trades.
- Employers can advertise a wide variety of jobs, including skilled and trade jobs.
- For Fargo employers, JobsHQ offers a straight forward solution that puts them in direct contact with qualified talent in the region.
- JobsHQ offers two targeted packages for North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Employers have the option of paying for print advertising as well.
- Employers have access to bonus features like social media ads, video creation, print products, and more.
- There is no free job posting package available.
- All bonus features cost extra.
- Compared to competitors like Go Fargo Jobs, JobsHQ is the more expensive option.
- JobsHQ is limited to North Dakota and Minnesota.
There are no user reviews of JobsHQ available online.
JobsHQ vs. Go Fargo Jobs:
Both Go Fargo Jobs and JobsHQ target the Fargo region, but that's where the similarities end. While JobsHQ charges between $199.00 and $899.00 for job postings, Go Fargo Jobs is completely free to use, making it the best value for money.
JobsHQ vs. Indeed:
JobsHQ and Indeed are both capable of recruiting job seekers in Fargo, North Dakota. However, Indeed is a free, high-traffic site that reaches a global audience, whereas JobsHQ specifically targets the Fargo job market, which could speed up the hiring process.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on JobsHQ?
It cost between $199.00 and $899.00 to post a job ad on JobsHQ, depending on the package you choose.
How do I create an account on JobsHQ?
- Navigate to JobsHQ's employer page.
- Click "Create an account" in the right corner.
- Fill-in the employer registration form.
- Once complete, click "create an account" at the bottom of the form.
What types of jobs can I advertise on JobsHQ?
JobsHQ is a general job posting site that advertises a wide selection of jobs, including those in education, skilled and trades, sales, finance, and more.