It is free to post jobs on SDLA Career Center.
SDLA Career Center is a highly specialized job board that lists employment opportunities in libraries across the state of South Dakota. While the job posting service is completely free, the site doesn't offer additional hiring tools and features, such as resume searches, an applicant tracking system, and featured job posting options.
- The site gives employers access to a niche audience of users interested in library-related roles.
- It is free to post a job on the site.
- The job posting process is easy.
- SDLA members' job postings are published immediately and are not subject to a waiting period of up to 24 hours.
- Job postings are emailed to job seekers subscribed to new posting notifications.
- There is no featured job posting option.
- Job postings don't include images or a logo.
- There are no additional hiring tools, such as a resume database, candidate management tools, and social media promotion.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SDLA Career Center.
How to Post a Job on SDLA Career Center:
Three easy steps for posting a job on SDLA Career Center.
Posting a job on SDLA Career Center.
Go to the SDLA Career Center page.
Navigate to the SDLA website and click on "Career Center" in the menu bar.
Click on "Submit an Opening."
Select "Submit an Opening" beneath the "Career Center" heading.
Create and post your job ad.
Complete the online form with details about the position and how candidates should apply. Then, add your contact information and click on "Submit" toward the bottom of the page.
SDLA Career Center vs. SDWORKS:
SDLA Career Center and SDWORKS both offer a free job posting service. While SDLA Career Center only lists local library-related employment opportunities, SDWORKS caters to all industry sectors in South Dakota. Unlike SDLA Career Center, SDWORKS features a searchable resume database.
SDLA Career Center vs. Coyote Careers:
SDLA Career Center and Coyote Careers are both niche job boards. While SDLA Career Center targets job seekers interested in working in libraries in South Dakota, Coyote Careers is the University of South Dakota's career network. Both sites are free, but Coyote Careers offers better features, including an employer dashboard and employer profiles.
SDLA Career Center vs. Craigslist:
While SDLA Career Center offers a free job posting service, Craigslist charges between $10.00 and $15.00 to post a job in South Dakota. Unlike SDLA Career Center, Craigslist features a resume database. SDLA Career Center is a great option for finding library staff, whereas Craigslist is useful when recruiting for general blue-collar roles.